Thread: Is there some type of photo shoot going on at a house on Hill-west of Bryant?

Forum Regular

Is there some type of photo shoot going on at a house on Hill-west of Bryant?

House on the south side of Hill is decorated up to the hilt for Halloween and there appears to be some sort of photo shoot going on? Any one in the know?
    -hg

I saw it and thought it was a sale of their holiday decorations. I think the house has been for sale and just sold.

Forum Regular - Vociferous Class Lupechennel's Avatar
    I live just a a few doors down and my guess, maybe before they leave-getting family photos of the seasons? I think Valentines/christmas was done last night. I'll see if something is up before I go to work.

Forum Regular
    Wow-if that was a personal shoot and/or sale of decorations, they certainly went all out. Between about 8:30 and 9:15 pm (the two times that I passed by) there was a photographer (along with computer monitors), lighting/flashes that I could see from blocks away, as well as 10-20 people on the front lawn watching. Quite an elaborate set up for family photos or a yard sale.

I just drove past and that is definitely a commercial photo shoot. There was a lot of staging and photographing.

Forum Regular - Vociferous Class Lupechennel's Avatar
    yeah there was a ton of cars parked on side streets

What did we ever learn about this?