Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fact-Checking of Buttimer, Hill and Estes

Forum Regular

Fact-Checking of Buttimer, Hill and Estes

William Schumacher - since you seem to be their spokesperson , can you answer why Buttimer, Hiil and Estes continue to refute they are a slate but by all appearances are running as one? See their latest ad below.

If you can’t answer that, do you condone their campaigning together when they said they weren’t a “slate”. Not very refreshing, is it???

There’s a Facebook commentary about this that you and Julie Hill had a few weeks ago:

William Schumacher - “Just confirming - Three SEPARATE signs, right? Not running as a uniform “Slate” with only one sign? Wow - That’s refreshing!”

Julie Hill - “William Schumacher correct - we are not running as a slate. We agree on a few things but I’m sure we disagree on others.”
    79A57845-8A49-4B55-BCCB-BEE2E3DB4447.jpg

I think that this post highlights the disingenuousness of those involved on that side. The utter lack of integrity from those candidates, and a number of their supporters is appalling.

Because of Nelson's leaving, one of them will get on the board. If anyone is still on the fence, you need to stand up and vote Clark-Buchholz.

Forum Regular - Vociferous Class
    Quote Originally Posted by ackerman View Post
    I think that this post highlights the disingenuousness of those involved on that side.
    Can you tell me why Clarkhholz® voted to put guns in the hands of teachers in D41? I think that is a much better issue than whether some candidates have similar thoughts.
    If you would rather tackle the 18 million savings to taxpayers statement (A proven lie), please feel free. I could go on and on.

A slate? That's all you got?

Vote bottom 3 on Tuesday. Buttimer, Hill and Estes!

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by GE Love View Post
    Can you tell me why Clarkhholz® voted to put guns in the hands of teachers in D41?
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum All Star
    Can you tell me why Clarkhholz® voted to put guns in the hands of teachers in D41?

More coordinated lies from the same trolls campaigning for Bruno's union slate.

A slate? That's all you got?

Except. 21:50

This public participation of Buttimer is like her greatest hits record. Criticizing the levy. Accusing Buchholz of being a member of the tea party (Buchholz denied this repeatedly. Especially funny as she allegedly posted an endorsement from Sean Casten). Chastising the board for its lack of diversity and people running as a slate. Yet...
    Last edited by Lolita; 03-30-2019 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Trying to be civil to GE LOVE

Quote Originally Posted by jombl View Post
    More coordinated lies from the same trolls campaigning for Bruno's union slate.
    You realize our rations are cut in half unless we post lies and half truths about the opposition. Help me Jombl !

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Rath View Post
    Hahaha......
    Eloquent as usual while saying nothing of substance.

[QUOTE=Lolita;48585]Accusing Buchholz of being a member of the tea party.....

Mind telling us then who paid for a Trumpish, scare tactic postcard, spreading more lies. Or, how the DuPage policy journal is now involved?

Love, what a bunch of crap. Do you keep a bucket strapped around your mouth for your constant BS? Tell me one teacher that carries while working in D 41. There aren't any because this is a BS issue. You have no credibility and less integrity.

Met somebody yesterday that buys your BS. Said that Buchholz-Clark have transparency issues. What issues, I asked? There was no knowledge behind their empty accusation. Same as everything that you and Schumacher have blithered.

The truth is that in all the years that I've been following the 41 board, these 3, Buttimer-Estes-Hill are worse than almost anyone that I can remember. About the only one that might be worse was that COD admin that got appointed about 4 years ago. She had partaken in the Waterleaf free food fest and wasn't aware enough to understand why that was wrong. She wasn't ready to be on any board, neither are any of these 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    Except. 21:50

This public participation of Buttimer is like her greatest hits record. Criticizing the levy. Accusing Buchholz of being a member of the tea party (Buchholz denied this repeatedly. Especially funny as she allegedly posted an endorsement from Sean Casten). Chastising the board for its lack of diversity and people running as a slate. Yet...
    She is a liar. Plain and simple. She lied about me in this same Hadley library at a meeting in 2016 or 2017. Said that I cost the district $15,000. Didn't give any details, because there are none. It's garbage.

She lied about Buchholz. I have been going to West Suburban Patriot meetings for years. Some of the nicest people around. Never seen Buchholz or Clark there. For that matter, never seen Buttimer there, either. So her 'info' that Buchholz is a member is just a bunch of crap. How would she know anything about Buchholz or the tea party. This community would be better served with an empty seat instead of her, for that matter either of her 'nonslate' buds.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by innovator View Post
    William Schumacher - since you seem to be their spokesperson , can you answer why Buttimer, Hiil and Estes continue to refute they are a slate but by all appearances are running as one? See their latest ad below.

If you can’t answer that, do you condone their campaigning together when they said they weren’t a “slate”. Not very refreshing, is it???

There’s a Facebook commentary about this that you and Julie Hill had a few weeks ago:

79A57845-8A49-4B55-BCCB-BEE2E3DB4447.jpg

William - I’m still waiting for an answer.

[QUOTE=GE Love;48589]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    Accusing Buchholz of being a member of the tea party.....

Mind telling us then who paid for a Trumpish, scare tactic postcard, spreading more lies. Or, how the DuPage policy journal is now involved?
    No idea. Perhaps some fiscal conservatives? And Trumpish? Please. ((Eyeroll)). This is a school board election. Scare tactics? That’s Buttimer’s go-to technique time and again. Did you even watch the video?

My original point was that Buttimer flip-flips. A lot. I prefer my candidates to mean what they say. That video did not age well.

Forum Regular
    Eloquent as usual while saying nothing of substance.
    Oh....I’m sorry. I thought that was a language you would understand since that’s how you treat others you disagree with.

Apparently you missed the numerous posts I made on the subject elsewhere.

Just stopped back in - glad to see some of you missed me!

I suppose it’s a question of semantics. If you define “slate” as “a list of candidates for election to a post or office, typically a group sharing a set of political views,” then, yes, they are a slate. I don’t believe they have any coordinated “agenda,” but generally believe (unlike some) in examining the data and taking the guidance of experts before coming to decisions. But if you mean “The Slate,” as in a group of candidates (and aligned board members) who typically vote in lock-step to advance an agenda - such as the anti-Think Tank agenda that led 5 of 7 newly-minted Board Members to vote out 2nd grade teacher specialization with no substantive discussion minutes after 3 of them were sworn into office (these same three who, one month prior, told listeners at the League of Women Voters that they had no intention of getting involved in the curriculum), then no, you can’t consider them a monolithic unit. BTW, I’m glad cracks have formed in that “Slate.” Jason Loebach has untethered himself from the yoke, and - while not always agreeing with one “side” or the other - has shown himself willing to work collaboratively, be open to differing opinions and beliefs, and dedicated to genuinely attempting to make our schools work better, and our students learn more effectively.

That’s what a School Board Member SHOULD do...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk