Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As if it matters---the heads of GEEA make their endorsement in 41

Forum All Star

As if it matters---the heads of GEEA make their endorsement in 41

Never forgetting that Dina Sbarra and Tracy Guerrieri were both among those that VIOLATED D 41 Board Policy and applicable laws when they engaged in political activities using the public D 41 email system, to which they were exonerated by Paul Gordon D-Wenatchee, they as heads of GEEA released there endorsements in the April 2 election.

I understand that this may or may not reflect the opinions of their whole membership. The truth is that Guerrieri and Sbarra should be happy that they were left off, along with Christina Kellam, who violated board policy about a dozen and one half times, and not involved themselves in the next election. My point in commenting here is to make sure that we realize that their endorsement is tainted by their lack of integrity exposed in the lawsuit. Personally, I would be comfortable if all those involved were allowed to pursue their profession in other pastures. My tax dollars shouldn't be wasted on those actively working against the voters and taxpayers of D 41. The arrogance of what they tried to do, but were stopped in 2017, to only have them perpetrate this charade of endorsing when 2 of the candidates that knew they wouldn't get a fair shake(my words, not theirs) didn't participate.

To me, this isn't about the whole of GEEA. It's about Sbarra and Guerrieri. I think a conversation needs to be held with the new super, whomever it is, to give some history as to what crap has gone on in this district. And what didn't get done to clean it up.

https://ieanea.org/2019/03/18/glen-e...ducation-race/

Note the last sentence of the article.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ackerman View Post
    I understand that this may or may not reflect the opinions of their whole membership. ..... on those actively working against the voters and taxpayers of D 41.
    You say this as if your opinion reflects those of all voters and taxpayers. They don't.

Forum All Star
    Quote Originally Posted by GE Love View Post
    You say this as if your opinion reflects those of all voters and taxpayers. They don't.
    I never said I represent all voters and taxpayers. To say what you did is silly, but that isn't unusual.

New Super Appointed. Dr. Melissa Kaczkowski, Superintendent Roselle D12.

And, sorry Ackerman - Your buddies voted unanimously on the contract: 212.5K Salary...PLUS TRS PAYMENT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was making $183k as super in Roselle. Nice salary bump if you can get it!

The teachers' union endorsement along with the Sean Casten implied endorsement for Buttimer, Hill and Estes....we have Casten influencing a non partisan election and the union wanting 3 more voices at the school board table. I see too much "Chicago-style" politics in this local school board election. Luckily, we have options.

Forum All Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Wm. Schumacher View Post
    New Super Appointed. Dr. Melissa Kaczkowski, Superintendent Roselle D12.

And, sorry Ackerman - Your buddies voted unanimously on the contract: 212.5K Salary...PLUS TRS PAYMENT.

In my perfect world, grammar school supers of districts of 3600 students wouldn't probably make over 200,000 plus all the junk. But, we live in one of the most stupid states in the union, where candidates like Buttimer should have no chance with their 'let's spend all your money' philosophy and are followed by people like you and Love and others. Taking that into account, a salary in the low 200's with TRS benefit total coverage isn't an outlier.

So, Wm., nice try. Oh, that would be my buddies and YOUR buddies. I don't have 7 buddies on the board. Are you upset that your buddies voted for this?

Quote Originally Posted by DTM View Post
    She was making $183k as super in Roselle. Nice salary bump if you can get it!
    It all comes out in the wash. Gordon is taking a decent pay cut move out west.

So, Wm., nice try. Oh, that would be my buddies and YOUR buddies. I don't have 7 buddies on the board. Are you upset that your buddies voted for this?
    Iím ok with that. I know that TRS was your hobgoblin; surprised the Board majority agreed to it.

Forum Regular
    GEEA paying for postcards too. They REALLY want to get the board majority with Dr. Bruno at the helm. Wake up people.

B1A0B42C-1B2B-42CC-869B-FB65CA7245AD.jpg

As if it matters---the heads of GEEA make their endorsement in 41

Quote Originally Posted by innovator View Post
    GEEA paying for postcards too. They REALLY want to get the board majority with Dr. Bruno at the helm.
    Any idea who’s springing for the ClarkHolz mailers? They don’t even SAY. Maybe it’s Kurt’s Village Board Member Fishing Buddy, the one that’s tight with Dan Proft and the DuPage Policy Journal? You remember; they blanketed Glen Ellyn with scare-tactic “Vote No” mailers during the referendum, and now are inserting themselves in our little town’s School Board Election...

Last edited by Clamato; 03-25-2019 at 10:15 AM. Reason: While Mr. Ladesic is a public figure and fisherman, this is really wildly speculative, Schu. Accidentally removed all pics.

Forum All Star
    I feel like the guy that built the home is being criticized by the woodworm.

Scare-tactic? Because some nothing says so? The lying came from your side, pal. All the BS disseminated by 41 forward, Gordon, etc. With the coordinated effort, and you guys won by what 10-11 votes? Rather than fling mud on a guy that almost beat this BS singlehandedly, you want to fling more mud. You want to rip a guy that has given his time and effort to the community. What the he-- have you done?

I feel like the guy that built the home is being criticized by the woodworm.

Scare-tactic? Because some nothing says so? The lying came from your side, pal. All the BS disseminated by 41 forward, Gordon, etc. With the coordinated effort, and you guys won by what 10-11 votes? Rather than fling mud on a guy that almost beat this BS singlehandedly, you want to fling more mud. You want to rip a guy that has given his time and effort to the community. What the he-- have you done?
    So, what youíre deflecting is - what? That you know whoís behind the mailer? When are you going to let the rest of us know?

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by innovator View Post
    GEEA paying for postcards too. They REALLY want to get the board majority with Dr. Bruno at the helm. Wake up people.

B1A0B42C-1B2B-42CC-869B-FB65CA7245AD.jpg
    Why are all your photos so tiny?

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Why are all your photos so tiny?
    Not sure if this is a serious question or not, but to answer it - I donít know? Any techies with thoughts on how to fix?