Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: GE Forum Bracket Contest 2019

  1. #1
    Forum Hall of Famer DTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    3,185

    GE Forum Bracket Contest 2019

    That time of year again where you test your might against your fellow Forumers. If you win then you get to convince Clam or Middle to take some of the windfall profits from this site and buy you a cold beverage at Tap House/wooden barrel/north side


    Click this link: GE Forum Bracket Contest


    Password is: fanismyhero
    Last edited by DTM; 03-12-2019 at 04:32 PM. Reason: fixed link

  2. #2
    Forum All Star GESince1958's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Glen Ellyn
    Posts
    1,055
    There are two current bracket threads going. Maybe close the 2018 version?

  3. #3
    Forum All Star middlein87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Posh YMCA District
    Posts
    2,208
    Quote Originally Posted by DTM View Post
    you get to convince Clam or Middle to take some of the windfall profits from this site and buy you a cold beverage at Tap House/wooden barrel/north side
    It will be Two Hounds Red this year*

    * - offer expires 4/10/2019

  4. #4
    Forum Hall of Famer DTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    3,185
    Quote Originally Posted by middlein87 View Post

    * - offer expires 4/10/2019
    the Championship game is on monday the 8th, so tuesday the 9th or no deal? not sure I can get there in time!

  5. #5
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by middlein87 View Post
    It will be Two Hounds Red this year*

    * - offer expires 4/10/2019
    Hound. Two Hound Red. Rhymes with unsound...like their business plan.

  6. #6
    Administrator Clamato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Hound. Two Hound Red. Rhymes with unsound...like their business plan.

  7. #7
    Forum Hall of Famer DTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    3,185
    7 folks confirmed from last year....Perplexed, still waiting on your entry....anyone else is invited to join as well! see the link in the first post.

  8. #8
    Forum All Star Perplexed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    41.876387, -88.066747
    Posts
    2,672
    Quote Originally Posted by DTM View Post
    7 folks confirmed from last year....Perplexed, still waiting on your entry....anyone else is invited to join as well! see the link in the first post.
    Sorry, out of the country and running on fumes by the end of each day. Just didn't have the brain power to make random guesses 🙄.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    141
    Buggy...impressive start (thumbs up emoji inserted right here if this "site" had post-2002 functionality)

    Postscript: Anyone else notice you can't use the "past posts" function anymore?

  10. #10
    Forum Hall of Famer DTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    3,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Buggy...impressive start (thumbs up emoji inserted right here if this "site" had post-2002 functionality)


    Postscript: Anyone else notice you can't use the "past posts" function anymore?
    not sure what that is?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •