Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 76 to 81 of 81

Thread: Tombstones & Epitaphs IV

  1. #76
    Forum Hall of Famer DTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    3,227

  2. #77
    Forum All Star GESince1958's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Glen Ellyn
    Posts
    1,088
    I.M. was the architect for NCAR, in Boulder. This building served for much of the filming of Woody Allen's movie Sleeper. Dang - 102! We should all be that lucky.

    Last edited by GESince1958; 05-16-2019 at 09:45 PM.

  3. #78

  4. #79
    Forum Hall of Famer DTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    3,227
    Quote Originally Posted by GESince1958 View Post
    I.M. was the architect for NCAR, in Boulder. This building served for much of the filming of Woody Allen's movie Sleeper. Dang - 102! We should all be that lucky.

    I've been here many a time (tons of great hiking trails to take guests and cub scouts) and didn't know this until yesterday...very cool.

  5. #80
    Forum All Star GESince1958's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Glen Ellyn
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by DTM View Post
    I've been here many a time (tons of great hiking trails to take guests and cub scouts) and didn't know this until yesterday...very cool.
    That's my pic above. We visited our niece when she was at school in Boulder studying architecture (that's the tie-in) and did the self tour, and hiked the many trails behind it. That was more than a decade ago.

  6. #81
    Forum Hall of Famer DTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    3,227
    Quote Originally Posted by GESince1958 View Post
    That's my pic above. We visited our niece when she was at school in Boulder studying architecture (that's the tie-in) and did the self tour, and hiked the many trails behind it. That was more than a decade ago.
    nice!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •