Thread: Mattress sale

Forum Regular - Vociferous Class Lupechennel's Avatar

Question Mattress sale

Is this a good sale? I mean are the mattresses there? Who is the company and how much does the team get?

I don't know. They have been doing it for years, so must be somewhat successful. Just don't understand it . . . personally. Can not think of a place I'd rather buy a mattress less than in a gym at a high school. Especially when there are mattress stores every half block of Roosevelt Road. Think we get ours at Toms-Price but I believe they have sold that Wheaton store and will be leveling it. Guess I'll be at Beister in a couple of years after all.

Girls track coach explained the sale and why it makes sense in detail. Per Fanette, they make a good amount per mattress...so instead of selling candy for a few cents, they’re able to raise a lot more money by making a larger margin on the mattresses. Allegedly nice mattresses too...although I’m partial to our new Casper. That thing is great.
    Last edited by GE Fan; 02-24-2019 at 10:42 AM.

Yeah. Debating between a mailed bed in box, hybrid or getting one from store.
    Last edited by Lupechennel; 02-24-2019 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupechennel View Post
    Debating between a mailed bed in box hybrid or getting one from store avocato looks great. Tomorrow mattress. Nest

Thanks for the replies. I headed over and checked it out. Nice beds. The two I liked, of course, were out of my price range.

My kid's band does a mattress fundraiser.....you get lower prices and the kids get an easier way to raise cash...plus they are usually locally made..