Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: D41 Elections and Candidates Part Deux

Quote Originally Posted by GE Love View Post
    Wondering why Clarkhholz chose to move the SB meeting to tonight, when they did not feel it necessary in much more dangerous weather on MLK day?

Do they not find the contributions of Dr. King as relevant to our country as Presidents (Some of whom were slave holders)? I would like to hear Clarkhholz's views on equality.
    Was this a purposeful slight in keeping with the tea party values?
    This post (and the since-deleted Schumacher posts) are distasteful.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Solak View Post
    In the light of recent facts, yes - That's why I deleted them.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wm. Schumacher View Post
    In the light of recent facts, yes - That's why I deleted them.
    In light of the answer put forward by Stephanie/Kurt, I have deleted my post. Thank you for the response.

Forum Regular
    What a joke of a Board meeting last night. BWP rep looked like a deer in headlights standing up there watching the arguments and agendas being played out. Nice touch passing the orange hoodie down to Bruce Curry, though. I hope Linda doesn't mind when it is her turn.

Quote Originally Posted by DTM View Post
    Their website is set up to receive donations in multiples of $5. It has a note, "Please limit maximum donation to $150." However, there is not a max of 30 on the multiples that keeps me from going over $150. Maybe the same folks who set up the superintendent survey also made their campaign website??
    Bingo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Solak View Post
    GE Love and William Schumacher`s race baiting and inflammatory false racism accusations in a local school board election to further the Bruno`s teachers union candidate slate was reprehensible, and perhaps the lowest most vile thing we`ve ever seen here.

Given the Bruno`s recent history of ginning up national controversy for local school board political gain - we can be thankful that it was actually the D41 teacher`s union that chose to disrespect MLK Day in all the ways that GE Love and William Schumacher so railed and agitated against, as William Schumacher and Love no doubt were obviously delighted to goad and incite a race war to strengthen the union`s political hand here and would have succeeded with Bruno`s well known and already deployed local, regional and national press friendships. Truly tragic.
    Last edited by jombl; 02-20-2019 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jombl View Post
    GE Love and William Schumacher`s race baiting and inflammatory false accusations in a local school board election to further the Bruno`s teachers union candidate slate was reprehensible, and perhaps the lowest most vile thing we`ve ever seen here.
    Stop clutching your pearls, Jombl.

If these posts had really been “the lowest most vile thing we’ve ever seen here” (hyperbole much?), wouldn’t an administrator have removed them? Wouldn’t I have been given a time-out, or at least a warning? When a representative of the Board got around to explaining the awkward scheduling (sometimes I feel I need to compose strong posts just to get responses from the Board - Case in point, the Survey...), I deleted it. Of my own volition.

Now I must return to my Union masters to continue plotting the destruction of your decadent capitalist system. We’re having our monthly brunch with the Illuminati and the Lizard people. They have an omelette bar; you’d like it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D41 Elections and Candidates Part Deux

William Schumacher and Love no doubt were obviously delighted to goad and incite a race war to strengthen the union`s political hand here and would have succeeded with Bruno`s well known and already deployed local, regional and national press friendships. Truly tragic.
    And seriously; A race war. In Glen Ellyn. To support a secret Union Junta. Fueled by the Glancer, The Chicago Sun-Times, and CNN.

Truly tragic. Please seek help.

Last edited by Wm. Schumacher; 02-20-2019 at 10:25 AM.

You`re a very long time Bruno supporter and public operative.

How would you describe your and Love`s (now deleted) and apparently coordinated campaign attack that accused your political opponents of being racists assaulting MLK Day?
    Last edited by jombl; 02-20-2019 at 10:25 AM.

You`re a very long time Bruno supporter and public operative.

How would you describe your and Love`s (now deleted) and apparently coordinated campaign attack that accused your political opponents of being racists assaulting MLK Day?
    So wait; If I’m a Bruno operative, does that make you a Clark operative? No rush answering; you have time to consult with her before you respond.

I DO support Bob Bruno. He listens. He’s smart, he’s eloquent, he’s great at data analysis, he knows educational theory and practices, and he genuinely wants to improve our schools and help them develop better educated students.

Operative denotes secret agent. I haven’t spoken with Bob more than one or two times in the last six months. When I post, it’s actually me posting - posting my beliefs and my words. I ridicule your specious hyperboles not because I am a puppet; that’s the true insult. No one directs me to post; I ridicule your posts because they border on paranoia, and because I find them ridiculous.

It’s a pity that I deleted my “vile” post. If you had read it, it accused the Board of scheduling the “Gordon non-renewal” Meeting at an early time (5:00) on a holiday, when many families were on vacation. When people asked about the odd meeting day and time A MONTH AGO, this “most responsive Board” didn’t respond. No comment. This void left no possibility BUT speculation. Responsiveness isn’t this Board’s strong suit - honestly not surprised that they dropped “We need to renew trust of the community through transparency and open dialogue” off their key initiatives on their 2019 campaign website. At least they are being honest about it.

As for the “coordinated campaign attack;” I certainly don’t think you and Ackerman coordinate your posts before putting them online; I didn’t “coordinate” anything with Love. MAYBE - like many - he’s frustrated with the way this Board majority operates, and posts what he thinks. As I do.

Forum Regular
    I didn’t “coordinate” anything with Love. MAYBE - like many - he’s frustrated with the way this Board majority operates, and posts what he thinks. As I do.
    Yeah.......what he said.

Can you give me a hypothesis as to why the orange hoodie keeps moving around the table? What does it mean? My Stalinesque training did not cover this.

If these posts had really been “the lowest most vile thing we’ve ever seen here” (hyperbole much?), wouldn’t an administrator have removed them? Wouldn’t I have been given a time-out, or at least a warning?
    For what its worth - the reason I didn't remove them is because the posts provided "backup" for their suppositions. While the poster Bob Solak found them "distasteful", they didn't violate the admin's rules because they were not a straight up ad hominem attack.

There are plenty of posts that violate "good taste" on the Forum but as long as they provide a basis for why the poster "went there", the Admin is unlikely to remove them.

Bruno`s teachers union candidate slate,
    As usual, Jombl, you've brought the Howitzer with you. (and "race war"? really? )

But - re: the quoted text above - has GEAA decided who they're going to endorse yet? Someone posted here that they were going to do so. Just wondering if that's been done yet.

Fueled by the Glancer,
    Any disparaging of The Glancer will mean pistols at dawn with Yossarian. He's a big fan of Lindy

Quote Originally Posted by GE Love View Post
    Yeah.......what he said.

Can you give me a hypothesis as to why the orange hoodie keeps moving around the table? What does it mean? My Stalinesque training did not cover this.
    When Kenwood was on the D41 board he would often wear a Texas Hoodie (orange of course). The village board has a stricter dress code so I am wondering if he passed it on to Buchholz/Currie?