Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sean Casten / Pelosi

Forum Regular - Vociferous Class Bry's Avatar
    If a person is paying money to host a message board, and they are tired of the crap they are seeing, it is not censorship to remove certain posts, it is just cleaning up the shiat they want no part of. I had marching orders when I ran a board from the board owner, a band, and they didn't want certain things posted (if you only could see the crap that was posted there, about 90% of which you most certainly did not want to actually see). The board owner, the one shoveling out the cashola, has every right to delete what they find unworthy of keeping.

If I started to post up all the crap I had to deal with, with multiple IP's and logins, through multiple VPN's and the such, I bet you would "censor" my **** right quick and then say it had to be done. Being a message board owner sometimes does not have to live by the old 1st amendment when it comes to crap they are tired of.

Now, the owner here may like this, so so be it. I am just taking about my past experiences with message board administration.

If you really want to hear some stories, track down the Message Board admin of the Creed Message board between 2000 - 2003 and ask him about censorship and all the crap he had to deal with when I let loose an army of psychos on that place. OH MY.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliché View Post
    You mean whining?

There is that little triangle under the profiles to report...useless though.
    I just reported your post.

crap, I forgot...

/crawls back to the music thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bry View Post
    I just reported your post.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_a_t...ls_in_a_forest

Damn you, I just laughed while drinking water and my glasses and shirt are now wet. Gonna report that post as well.