Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Two Hounds

Hoping THR is better at brewing beer and running a restaurant (some day) than they are at "working" their Instagram account (still with the incorrect website address), judging by this post yesterday, somebody's 6-year old is posting...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqGQm9cg...=1nq3lh8337y9g

Quote Originally Posted by Cliché View Post
    Hoping THR is better at brewing beer and running a restaurant (some day) than they are at "working" their Instagram account (still with the incorrect website address), judging by this post yesterday, somebody's 6-year old is posting...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqGQm9cg...=1nq3lh8337y9g
    A painting of a hop on a cracked, painted concrete floor and the same subway tile that has been installed in 91% of all US homes since 1997 in the lavs. Such detail! Count me in!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clamato View Post
    A painting of a hop on a cracked, painted concrete floor and the same subway tile that has been installed in 91% of all US homes since 1997 in the lavs. Such detail! Count me in!!!
    I'm convinced that HGTV has a huge warehouse loaded with white subway tile as it is used in nearly every home renovation they broadcast

Latest, until Clamato contradicts me, is that they are now targeting a January open. Trying, unsuccessfully at the moment, to get temporary occupancy in order to brew the first batch of beer so it is ready when the opening takes place, the DuPage County Health Department is the hurdle at the moment...and, there is a lot of finishing to still do.

On Thanksgiving...

Street side windows they have signage decals...

Might consider updating to "We may not be open yet, but we are closer than we were two years ago"

And maybe an update to this one along the lines of "A lot can happen in three years"

Quote Originally Posted by Cliché View Post
    On Thanksgiving...
    Went by today, see that picture above, looks exactly the same today.

#turtlesnothounds