Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Trump 3

I’m miss Clamato’s more nuanced wit, where is that Rapscallion?

agree. The multiple personalities of Cliche is getting old....

Quote Originally Posted by DTM View Post
    agree. The multiple personalities of Cliche is getting old....
    Are getting old, not is.

Says my biggest fan that lives thousand miles away and has a minimum two other personalities including moderating capability.

Find another forum in your community!
    Last edited by Cliché; 09-13-2018 at 04:28 PM.

Acolyte Jester Country Watchhog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliché View Post
    Says my biggest fan that lives thousand miles away and has a minimum two other personalities including moderating capability.

Find another forum in your community!
    I'm a pretty big fan Cliché!

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Country Watchhog View Post
    I'm a pretty big fan Cliché!
    Cool, two clowns following me now. Thanks Jessie!

Looks like a quiet day in Trump world for a change. Manafort flipping and entering into a cooperation agreement with Mueller is absolutely nothing to worry about because Trump did nothing wrong. As Giuliani said, lifelong racketeers often enter plea deals, and that doesn't necessarily mean that the other co-conspirators will be convicted. Nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper Milquetoast View Post
    Looks like a quiet day in Trump world for a change. Manafort flipping and entering into a cooperation agreement with Mueller is absolutely nothing to worry about because Trump did nothing wrong. As Giuliani said, lifelong racketeers often enter plea deals, and that doesn't necessarily mean that the other co-conspirators will be convicted. Nothing to see here.
    ahem...Kavanaugh rape allegations? Freakin GOP...knew of these rape allegations for months.

Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) released a letter from 65 women who knew Kavanaugh in high school claiming he “has behaved honorably and treated women with respect” Overnight they got 65 women to sign a letter?

Next, a letter from all the people that Jeffrey Dahmer didn't eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliché View Post
    ahem...Kavanaugh rape allegations? Freakin GOP...knew of these rape allegations for months.

Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) released a letter from 65 women who knew Kavanaugh in high school claiming he “has behaved honorably and treated women with respect” Overnight they got 65 women to sign a letter?

Next, a letter from all the people that Jeffrey Dahmer didn't eat.
    Youthful indiscretions. Who hasn't committed a forcible rape here and there? Just because he likes to rape every once is while doesn't mean he can't be an objective and impartial caller of ***** and strikes on the Supreme Court.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper Milquetoast View Post
    Youthful indiscretions. Who hasn't committed a forcible rape here and there? Just because he likes to rape every once is while doesn't mean he can't be an objective and impartial caller of ***** and strikes on the Supreme Court.
    "Yes your Honor, I do understand the seriousness of the charges and that I am before the Court to contest the charges of Driving under influence on the evening of August 12, but I would like to ignore those charges at this moment to provide the court with Exhibit A, which is a list of the dates in 2018 I did not get pulled over for Driving under the Influence and Exhibit B, a note from my Mom attesting to my good character and that milk is my drink of preference."

I was once accused of robbing a gas station, but I got off by providing affidavits from 50 gas stations that I didn't rob.

Forum Regular - Vociferous Class
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...r-probe-825753

“The Manafort plea confirms what many observers knew from the outset — that Mueller had assembled a superb team of professional prosecutors who could track through complex financial transactions and figure out whether federal crimes have been committed,” said Philip Lacovara, an attorney who served on the Watergate special counsel team.

“The track record of convictions demonstrates that Mueller is systematically building his cases and charging only persons who have been caught dead to rights,” he added. “Manafort’s belated capitulation should signal anyone else charged by Mueller that there is little chance to escape.”
    I think my favorite part of this today is that Mueller also secured 46 million in restitution from Manafort. So, basically, Mueller more than paid for all of his probe while bringing many criminals to justice. And things are just getting started.... #MAGA