Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Milton Township Democrats don't do the Pledge of Allegiance

You made no point and you stand for nothing. You are just an avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by ackerman View Post
    You made no point and you stand for nothing. You are just an avatar.
    So your name is ackerman and you look exactly like your avatar? Seems like you too are hiding behind your avatar.

Here's a handy guide from the Emily Post Institute on when you're supposed to take off your hat. God Bless America? Not required.

Not sure where she stands on clutching one's pearls.

Quote Originally Posted by Minnesoter View Post
    Here's a handy guide from the Emily Post Institute on when you're supposed to take off your hat. God Bless America? Not required..
    I've got more on this topic, including an entertaining response...but no time right now.

God Bless America is one of many wonderful, patriotic songs...but to present the flag (colors) to during the playing of, standing to, putting your hand over your heart, taking off your hat...no, pure and simple, no. Flag Code only requires that for the National Anthem and Pledge of Allegiance...

Take your hat off.

Quote Originally Posted by Minnesoter View Post
    Take your hat off.
    Conversely...

Quote Originally Posted by Bry View Post
    So your name is ackerman and you look exactly like your avatar? Seems like you too are hiding behind your avatar.
    Maybe I should check out the music thread.

Seriously, I don't care if you know who I am, but you can find out in 2 min. That was my point.

Quote Originally Posted by ackerman View Post
    I'd say if you got the whatever to disrespect the flag and disrespect the country by sitting and not removing your cap during patriotic songs, then don't waaaaahhhh when you are called out. But that would be if you actually existed.
    Since this is a false statement, please post your apology to me for all to read. If you don't believe it's a false statement, provide an explanation.

Removing your cap for patriotic songs? I don't do it often, but when I do, I make sure it's the Liberty Bell March.