Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama

Quote Originally Posted by ackerman View Post
    the new yorker. That rag has been sent to me free for a number of years. Free to boost the circulation numbers to stick it to the advertisers.

My copy goes from the mailbox, into the recycle can, directly. Takes about 45 seconds.

But, go right ahead and quote from it.
    no laughing!

Funko_Captain_Underpants_POP_Professor_Poopypants_Vinyl_Figure1.jpg

Seriously Ack, you're getting upset by a free magazine that comes to your house? Dude, I am worried for you. Are you on blood medication? You gotta chill sir. I am not trying to joke here. Being mad at the world is not good on your heart.

And thank you for recycling.

Quote Originally Posted by Bry View Post
    A true ecowarrior would notify the publication to stop sending it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bry View Post
    Seriously Ack, you're getting upset by a free magazine that comes to your house? Dude, I am worried for you. Are you on blood medication? You gotta chill sir. I am not trying to joke here. Being mad at the world is not good on your heart.

Bry, I'm fine. Not upset by this magazine coming. I'm actually not mad at the world. Just have little tolerance for some of the left. I think that makes me no different than most.

Huckabee Sanders Claims Playing Cohen Tape Backward Reveals Hidden Message Exonerating Trump From All Wrongdoing (link)

WASHINGTON—Explaining that the release of the secretly recorded conversation between Donald Trump and Michael Cohen could not have come at a better time, Sarah Huckabee Sanders stated Wednesday that playing the tape backward reveals a hidden message exonerating Trump from any misconduct. “I can confirm that if you play these recordings backward and at half speed, you can clearly hear the voice of Barack Obama saying, ‘We should frame Donald Trump so people think it was him, not me, who had all those extramarital affairs,’ and then Cohen saying, ‘You’re my best client, Barack,’” said the White House press secretary, adding that if you turn the treble all the way up and listen closely around the tape’s six-minute mark, you can make out former Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz instructing staffers to steal hacked email servers. “President Trump is actually..."

Acolyte Jester Country Watchhog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliché View Post
    Huckabee Sanders Claims Playing Cohen Tape Backward Reveals Hidden Message Exonerating Trump From All Wrongdoing (link)

WASHINGTON—Explaining that the release of the secretly recorded conversation between Donald Trump and Michael Cohen could not have come at a better time, Sarah Huckabee Sanders stated Wednesday that playing the tape backward reveals a hidden message exonerating Trump from any misconduct. “I can confirm that if you play these recordings backward and at half speed, you can clearly hear the voice of Barack Obama saying, ‘We should frame Donald Trump so people think it was him, not me, who had all those extramarital affairs,’ and then Cohen saying, ‘You’re my best client, Barack,’” said the White House press secretary, adding that if you turn the treble all the way up and listen closely around the tape’s six-minute mark, you can make out former Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz instructing staffers to steal hacked email servers. “President Trump is actually..."
    My only news source! Thanks Cliché for your insightful and timely posts. Simply the best. I always suspected that from Hussein Obama...#notfakenews

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Country Watchhog View Post
    My only news source! Thanks Cliché for your insightful and timely posts. Simply the best. I always suspected that from Hussein Obama...#notfakenews
    Jester, back at ya!