Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: Obama

  1. #16
    Forum Regular Bry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    GE
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by ackerman View Post
    the new yorker. That rag has been sent to me free for a number of years. Free to boost the circulation numbers to stick it to the advertisers.

    My copy goes from the mailbox, into the recycle can, directly. Takes about 45 seconds.

    But, go right ahead and quote from it.
    no laughing!

    Funko_Captain_Underpants_POP_Professor_Poopypants_Vinyl_Figure1.jpg

  2. #17
    Forum Regular Bry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    GE
    Posts
    356
    Seriously Ack, you're getting upset by a free magazine that comes to your house? Dude, I am worried for you. Are you on blood medication? You gotta chill sir. I am not trying to joke here. Being mad at the world is not good on your heart.

    And thank you for recycling.

  3. #18
    Forum Hall of Famer Cliché's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry View Post
    And thank you for recycling.
    A true ecowarrior would notify the publication to stop sending it.

  4. #19
    Forum All Star ackerman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry View Post
    Seriously Ack, you're getting upset by a free magazine that comes to your house? Dude, I am worried for you. Are you on blood medication? You gotta chill sir. I am not trying to joke here. Being mad at the world is not good on your heart.

    And thank you for recycling.
    Bry, I'm fine. Not upset by this magazine coming. I'm actually not mad at the world. Just have little tolerance for some of the left. I think that makes me no different than most.

  5. #20
    Forum Hall of Famer Cliché's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,483
    Huckabee Sanders Claims Playing Cohen Tape Backward Reveals Hidden Message Exonerating Trump From All Wrongdoing (link)

    WASHINGTON—Explaining that the release of the secretly recorded conversation between Donald Trump and Michael Cohen could not have come at a better time, Sarah Huckabee Sanders stated Wednesday that playing the tape backward reveals a hidden message exonerating Trump from any misconduct. “I can confirm that if you play these recordings backward and at half speed, you can clearly hear the voice of Barack Obama saying, ‘We should frame Donald Trump so people think it was him, not me, who had all those extramarital affairs,’ and then Cohen saying, ‘You’re my best client, Barack,’” said the White House press secretary, adding that if you turn the treble all the way up and listen closely around the tape’s six-minute mark, you can make out former Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz instructing staffers to steal hacked email servers. “President Trump is actually..."

  6. #21
    Acolyte Jester Country Watchhog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Illinoise
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliché View Post
    Huckabee Sanders Claims Playing Cohen Tape Backward Reveals Hidden Message Exonerating Trump From All Wrongdoing (link)

    WASHINGTON—Explaining that the release of the secretly recorded conversation between Donald Trump and Michael Cohen could not have come at a better time, Sarah Huckabee Sanders stated Wednesday that playing the tape backward reveals a hidden message exonerating Trump from any misconduct. “I can confirm that if you play these recordings backward and at half speed, you can clearly hear the voice of Barack Obama saying, ‘We should frame Donald Trump so people think it was him, not me, who had all those extramarital affairs,’ and then Cohen saying, ‘You’re my best client, Barack,’” said the White House press secretary, adding that if you turn the treble all the way up and listen closely around the tape’s six-minute mark, you can make out former Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz instructing staffers to steal hacked email servers. “President Trump is actually..."
    My only news source! Thanks Cliché for your insightful and timely posts. Simply the best. I always suspected that from Hussein Obama...#notfakenews

  7. #22
    Forum Hall of Famer Cliché's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Country Watchhog View Post
    My only news source! Thanks Cliché for your insightful and timely posts. Simply the best. I always suspected that from Hussein Obama...#notfakenews
    Jester, back at ya!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •