Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Queen Hamilton and the Headless Horesemen...

Anonymous dirt, passed in the dark between anonymous people that seeks - without ever having to say a word aloud or in print - to undermine and slander a community volunteer.

You two should be ashamed of yourselves for such a sordid and reprehensible act.

His thoughts and conversation were always on a high level, and I recollect a saying of his, which not only greatly impressed me at the time, but which I have ever since cherished as a test of the mental calibre of friends and acquaintances.

Buckle said, in his dogmatic way: “Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas."

Charles Stewart, Autobiography (1901)
    Last edited by jombl; 05-07-2018 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jombl View Post
    Anonymous dirt, passed in the dark between anonymous people that seeks - without ever having to say a word aloud or in print - to undermine and slander a community volunteer.You two should be ashamed of yourselves for such a sordid and reprehensible act.
    Here was my PM, you be the judge, "I'm not at liberty to discuss publicly, sorry."

Logic, if you want to know about her Dad, PM me.:

Anonymous dirt, passed in the dark between anonymous people that seeks - without ever having to say a word aloud or in print - to undermine and slander a community volunteer.

You two should be ashamed of yourselves for such a sordid and reprehensible act.
    Jombl seems your one of the deposed yahoos...or just needlessly upset. I have nothing to be ashamed of but I am slightly embarrassed for you in opting to waggle your finger at me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cliché View Post
    Logic, if you want to know about her Dad, PM me.:

Is it Jombl?

Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    Is it Jombl?
    I was rehashing an old topic from when Mazzochi was first running for election as part of the "Clean Slate" and attacked a local Glen Ellyn business, and was being defended by the Edgar Boys and others here (as they also defended Hamilton). When I started to inform here about Mazzochi and her past with the same tools and tactics the Watchdogs were using on the non-Clean Slate candidates, I elected not to post something publicly by offering to provide it via PM. Some posters took issue with my distribution of public information privately. I still about it today.

I was rehashing an old topic from when Mazzochi was first running for election as part of the "Clean Slate" and attacked a local Glen Ellyn business, and was being defended by the Edgar Boys and others here (as they also defended Hamilton). When I started to inform here about Mazzochi and her past with the same tools and tactics the Watchdogs were using on the non-Clean Slate candidates, I elected not to post something publicly by offering to provide it via PM. Some posters took issue with my distribution of public information privately. I still about it today.
    Too funny.

I still about it today.

The private citizen you targeted for public retaliation was an elderly man who happened to be the birth father of your political opponent. The man was never involved politically, never lived in the household, was not a member of any campaign, had never been reported on, arrested or done anything newsworthy and had never uttered a word on any candidate.

A complete innocent bystander and unquestionably never a legitimate political target in an unpaid volunteer school board election.
    Last edited by jombl; 05-15-2018 at 10:02 AM.

The private citizen you targeted for public retaliation was an elderly man who happened to be the birth father of your political opponent. The man was never involved politically, never lived in the household, was not a member of any campaign and had never uttered a word on any candidate.

A complete innocent bystander and unquestionably never a legitimate political target in an unpaid volunteer school board election.
    As I said...

This is why we can't have nice things.
    Last edited by jombl; 05-15-2018 at 10:57 AM.