Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Restaurant progress/openings

  1. #1
    Forum Regular - Vociferous Class Yossarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    985

    Restaurant progress/openings

    Any updates on the restaurants that are planned for the GE CBD? It really doesn’t look like much progress has been made on any of them.

  2. #2
    Forum Regular Bry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    GE
    Posts
    356
    *crickets*

    The windows are in at the Brewery and the look nice. Barone's is starting their rehab soon, that block will be a little nicer looking soon.

  3. #3
    Forum All Star DTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    2,951
    It better not start looking too good without spending TIF dollars. Otherwise, it may lose it's dilapidated status....

  4. #4
    Administrator Clamato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,812
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry View Post
    *crickets*

    The windows are in at the Brewery and the look nice. Barone's is starting their rehab soon, that block will be a little nicer looking soon.
    I'll take 3 to 1 odds that Barone's never starts that rehab. That building will be leveled as part of the redevelopment of that area. No doubt about that.

  5. #5
    Forum All Star GE Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Glen Ellyn
    Posts
    1,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamato View Post
    I'll take 3 to 1 odds that Barone's never starts that rehab. That building will be leveled as part of the redevelopment of that area. No doubt about that.
    3 to 1 odds that we have flying cars before that block, or any block in the CBD, gets developed.

  6. #6
    Administrator Clamato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,812
    Quote Originally Posted by GE Fan View Post
    3 to 1 odds that we have flying cars before that block, or any block in the CBD, gets developed.
    For you, 5 to 1 odds that Barone's does not do anything to that building over the next few years except pump out really good pizzas . . . or get leveled.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •