Thread: Stand status

Stand status

Is The Stand closed? It has been dark the last few times I walked past..

Steve

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sseaney View Post
    Is The Stand closed? It has been dark the last few times I walked past..
    Unfortunately, yes.

One more open space in the cbd.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Forum Regular - Vociferous Class GESince1958's Avatar
    I'll add a question - is Glen Oak, the restaurant also closed? Their parking lot was barricaded a week ago.

Quote Originally Posted by GESince1958 View Post
    I'll add a question - is Glen Oak, the restaurant also closed? Their parking lot was barricaded a week ago.
    Pretty sure they are still open but just in the AM and close at around 2 PM. They then put yp chains on both sides of the lot in order to keep people from utilizing it in off hour. That's their right. Have not been inside for years . . . used to occasionally take the kids there for dinner. I am not in GE when they are open during the week, and sitting in restaurants like that during the day on a weekend is not my thing.

I think both Barone's and Glen Oak are still dancing around with the developer of the alleged project at McChesney & Miller with regards to inclusion in said project. I know Barone's came in front of the ARC a year ago and received a green light to perform an exterior redo. But even before the showed up, I had it in my mind that they were doing it as a bargaining chip. Not surprised that the new facade project hasn't been carried out.