Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Young's Appliances

Quote Originally Posted by GE Fan View Post
    Damn it....just bought one. Oh well, guess we'll see.
    It has always been my feeling that you are blessed. Yours will be just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich93 View Post
    Well, I don't like to be a hater either but Young's took my money for a dishwasher knowing that they were soon to go out of business and couldn't deliver. After being told some BS about a delay caused by the Bosch factory having trouble with their black dishwashers, I got the infamous letter from Rally Capital. Fortunately I got the money back because I disputed the charge with my credit card bank. I guess that means that the bank got stiffed.

Since that experience I discovered Abt and had a great shopping experience.
    There is no winning when it comes to appliances. I know Abt Haters too who were once long time customers. Between deliver/install horror stories and appliances that are only designed to last 10 years, its' the luck of the draw. Everyone has or knows someone with an appliance horror story from some seller/manufacturer.

Quote Originally Posted by southge View Post
    There is no winning when it comes to appliances. I know Abt Haters too who were once long time customers. Between deliver/install horror stories and appliances that are only designed to last 10 years, its' the luck of the draw. Everyone has or knows someone with an appliance horror story from some seller/manufacturer.
    12 year Grand Appliance loyal customer. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

I lived in my house for 12 years. We have purchases 3 washing machines, 2 dryers, 1 fridge, 2 dishwashers, 2 overhead microwaves. I have used Best Buy, Youngs, Grant, Sears. My sisters dishwasher just tried to catch on fire. Sorry for the negative stuff. Given that you ultimately end up dealing with the manufacturer, it'd hard to get to attached to the retailer.