Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Young's Appliances

Forum Regular
    I like to shop local, and have bought things from them-but after seeing how Young's handled the GEBYBBQ situation a few years ago, I've not wanted to shop there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermsdaughter View Post
    I like to shop local, and have bought things from them-but after seeing how Young's handled the GEBYBBQ situation a few years ago, I've not wanted to shop there.
    Now THAT . . . . . . was an unfortunate situation. Will never forget that as long as I am above ground. Couldn't figure out how he didn't understand that he was not only throwing a tantrum against his own customers about the location of a barrier (which, BTW, was in a perfectly suitable spot) and insisting on police intervention, but he was yelling at his own customers who were diligently working in the rain to raise money for a charity located across the street from his wife's business . . . about the location of a barrier (which, BTW, was in a perfectly suitable spot).

Like you, I wonder what I will do when it comes time to buy another appliance. Have never bought from anyone but them in my 23 years here.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamato View Post
    Now THAT . . . . . . was an unfortunate situation. Will never forget that as long as I am above ground. Couldn't figure out how he didn't understand that he was not only throwing a tantrum against his own customers about the location of a barrier (which, BTW, was in a perfectly suitable spot) and insisting on police intervention, but he was yelling at his own customers who were diligently working in the rain to raise money for a charity located across the street from his wife's business . . . about the location of a barrier (which, BTW, was in a perfectly suitable spot).

Like you, I wonder what I will do when it comes time to buy another appliance. Have never bought from anyone but them in my 23 years here.
    I needed a new appliance about a month after that incident and went to Abt.

Grand Appliances. The best.

I got a guy if you need.

Forum Regular - Vociferous Class GESince1958's Avatar
    Abt. Just go up there and visit them, maybe buy something small like a toaster oven. You'll understand why many of us here have abandoned local and have shopped regional. Abt is like a Disneyland of appliances and accessories.

Forum Regular - Vociferous Class Yossarian's Avatar
    Sharing the ABT love. Competitive pricing, great customer service. And its just a fun place to go to.