Thread: Math Tutor Grades 7-12

Math Tutor Grades 7-12

GE resident mathematics tutor looking to teach a few more students in grades 7-12. I have a masterís degree in mathematics, a bachelorís degree in psychology and have taught college courses: Algebra/Trigonometry, Calculus (engineer-related, business-related, honors, experimental), and others at the University of Wisconsin and Clarion University of Pennsylvania. For the last six years I have been tutoring high school and junior high school math students, some with medical diagnoses (such as attention deficit disorder), with excellent results. References are available. To contact me, please use private messaging.

It's a new school year, and so I'm looking to work with high school students who need help learning math.
    If interested, you can use private messaging or else send me an email at dianalund1@aol.com. References
    are available.

bump.......

We used her last year a number of times. She was excellent, prompt and reasonably priced . . . . and came to your house. Highly recommended. I only hope that an endorsement from me does not negatively impact her business.

This summer I will be working to help prepare students entering Honors Geometry in the fall. Many students are shocked at the difficulty of the course and some end up dropping down to regular geometry. I have developed a bridge program that eases the transition. I like to work with small groups, like two or three students. Each week I will give a lesson with the group. Homework will be assigned. And then I will meet individually with each person in the group.

I have a Master's Degree and have taught geometry at Harper College. If interested, you can use private messaging or else send me an email at dianalund1@aol.com. My business name is The Right Angle Mathematics Tutoring and I have tutored students in every class offered at Glenbard West.

We used Diana a number of times. She was excellent, prompt, and reasonably priced . . . . and she comes to your house. Highly recommended.

I only hope that an endorsement from me does not negatively impact her business.