Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6162223242526

Thread: Trump II

Quote Originally Posted by GE Fan View Post
    Step 3 of trolling, make it personal.

Step 1 of dealing with a troll: ignore
    Step 2 of dealing with a troll: never forget.
    Very Trumpian

In the interest of collusion with foreign entities, I'm sure GEman was going to post this imminently:

John Kerry’s collusion needs to be investigated

Kerry has now been caught meddling in U.S. foreign policy and conspiring with foreign nations to prop up the collapsing Iran nuclear deal — a textbook violation of the Logan Act. Yet the Department of Justice went after former national security adviser Gen. Michael Flynn with a vengeance for contacts with a Russian diplomat during the 2016 transition despite it not being illegal to do so. Obama’s FBI then set perjury traps against Flynn and have destroyed his life as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by DTM View Post
    In the interest of collusion with foreign entities....John Kerry’s collusion needs to be investigated
    Nothing tops this conspiracy with Russia to organize a campaign of disinformation for US voters in order to sway an American presidential election:

If I've misread the events of the video, please feel free to correct me.

In the interest of collusion with foreign entities, I'm sure GEman was going to post this imminently:

John Kerry’s collusion needs to be investigated
    Crime is crime, regardless of who committed it. Don, Jared, John, and that fine woman Ivanka need to pay the price. I'll even throw Hillary in there. Certain she and Bill killed dozens.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamato View Post
    I'll even throw Hillary in there. Certain she and Bill killed dozens.
    Clamato, funny you should mention the Clinton's. Here's the Washington Post quoting the New York Times on Clinton/Russia after Hillary as Secretary of State gave her approval for Russia to purchase the US uranium mine/company:

... any full and impartial investigation of Russia’s efforts to influence our political process needs to follow the Russian money flowing into the coffers of the Clintons, their foundation and their top associates.

The New York Times reported in 2015 that “shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, [former President Bill] Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.” In total, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from interests linked to Uranium One, which was acquired by the Russian government nuclear agency Rosatum.

Think that was just a coincidence? As former federal prosecutor Andy McCarthy points out, the Uranium One deal is not a national security scandal, it is a corruption scandal involving “Clinton family self-dealing.” Ask yourself: How many half-a-million-dollar speeches has Bill Clinton given to Kremlin-linked banks since Hillary Clinton was defeated? How much Russian money is flowing into the Clinton Foundation’s coffers today? If Donald Trump had given a $500,000 speech paid for by a Kremlin bank, and his private foundation had accepted $145 million from Vladi­mir Putin-linked oligarchs and their Western business partners, do you think that his critics would be insisting there was nothing to see here?

Any impartial investigation of Russia’s efforts to meddle in our democratic process needs to include a full inquiry of the Russian money flowing into Clinton world. Such an inquiry is not a distraction. It is critical to restoring public faith in American democracy.
    Let me guess, nothing to see here, right?

oops

As a center-left leaning person I was never comfortable with the Clintons' dealings and their greed and narcissism cost Hilary the enthusiastic support of people like me. But she didn't win. Trump did. So back to the subject at hand ... Lock Him Up!

Quote Originally Posted by Casper Milquetoast View Post
    As a center-left leaning person...
    I believe there are shoes that correct that, elevated left shoe...

Quote Originally Posted by Cliché View Post
    The "story" to watch is what Cohen had seized, which is unknown right now, could there be evidence of crime/fraud beyond the Clifford/Daniels story...that is the peril for the President. Bank fraud, money laundering, untoward business practices, tax fraud, etc. Not projecting, just what has been mentioned in the press.
    Cliché, nice call...

BREAKING NEWS

"Special counsel Robert Mueller's investigators have questioned a Russian oligarch about hundreds of thousands of dollars in payments his company's US affiliate made to President Donald Trump's personal attorney, Michael Cohen, after the election, according to a source familiar with the matter."

Quote Originally Posted by Cliché View Post
    Cliché, nice call...

BREAKING NEWS

"Special counsel Robert Mueller's investigators have questioned a Russian oligarch about hundreds of thousands of dollars in payments his company's US affiliate made to President Donald Trump's personal attorney, Michael Cohen, after the election, according to a source familiar with the matter."
    Did you forget which login you posted under?

Acolyte Jester Country Watchhog's Avatar
    Did you forget which login you posted under?
    No, why?

Wait...did I heard collusion in the distance?

Forum Regular
    Results are what matter:
    In one week under President Trump:

✅ Killed the Iran Deal
    ✅ Negotiated the release of 3 Americans from North Korea
    ✅ Captured 5 ISIS leaders
    ✅ DOW up 400 points
    ✅ Date and location set for meeting with Kim Jong-Un

There will be no "Blue Wave" #MAGA

Forum Regular - Vociferous Class GEman's Avatar

Forum Regular - Vociferous Class GEman's Avatar
    More input from Trumpster media heroes