Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14243031323334

Thread: Trump II

Quote Originally Posted by ackerman View Post
    GE Man, luckily for you, you stand behind that same sheet of anonymity. You don't have the guts to stand in the light of day and reveal yourself.
    I know it's early, but our side wears masks, yours wears the sheets, no?

#GEANITFA

<------------- No mask here. Just 3 chins. Trump is one of the worst people to ever polute this earth.

"Those on the left" - FACEPALM. I am not a democrat. I am not a republican. I have never voted 100% for one side or the other. I try to find the best candidate on facts, no matter what line the party for. Donald Trump and the republican party are destroying this country right now though. And some of the ones doing the destroying I voted for in the past. Lemmings gotta Lemming and the bowing to King Trump isn't gonna stop until every one of them are voted out. Actually Satan Trump. I know too many beautiful good Christians that pretty much sold their souls to the devil to protect something they believe in. Many realized that now and regret doing so because he pretty much has violated every commandment. Satan Trump.
    Last edited by Bry; 07-20-2018 at 08:40 AM.

And Rudy just confirmed...

Michael Cohen Secretly Taped Trump Discussing Payment to Playboy Model — Fake New York Times

"President Trump’s longtime lawyer, Michael D. Cohen, secretly recorded a conversation with Mr. Trump two months before the presidential election in which they discussed payments to a former Playboy model who said she had an affair with Mr. Trump, according to lawyers and others familiar with the recording.

The F.B.I. seized the recording this year during a raid on Mr. Cohen’s office. The Justice Department is..."

GEman's repeated violations of TOS have resulted in a 2 year ban from the GEF.

Forum Regular - Vociferous Class Yossarian's Avatar
    Yay, no more GEMan. I blocked him months ago, but nice to see the Admins finally getting fed up with this troll.