Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17273334353637

Thread: Trump II

So pissed, went to Jewel for a late night ice cream run just now, forgot my ID, left empty handed. errr.

Forum Regular - Vociferous Class GESince1958's Avatar
    Jewel cards you for ice cream now?

Quote Originally Posted by GESince1958 View Post
    Jewel cards you for ice cream now?
    Trump’s latest verbal diarrhea this evening in Florida...

“You know, if you go out and you want to buy groceries, you need a picture on a card, you need ID. You go out and you want to buy anything, you need ID and you need your picture,”

He was – in the moment – throwing his support behind tougher ID requirements for voters.

Clueless moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliché View Post

Clueless moron.
    Quick comparison, one man is a billionaire, won the presidency, the other has spent 4428 posts in Glen Ellyn, berating, amongst others, the billionaire president. Methinks the wrong person might have been called the clueless moron. Why don't you join drinkie for a late morning hate the pres club session.

Aren't you 2 better than this?

Quote Originally Posted by ackerman View Post
    Quick comparison, one man is a billionaire, won the presidency, the other has spent 4428 posts in Glen Ellyn, berating, amongst others, the billionaire president. Methinks the wrong person might have been called the clueless moron. Why don't you join drinkie for a late morning hate the pres club session.

Classy.

Quote Originally Posted by ackerman View Post

Well . . . I don't say this about many people in town, but I would rather be me than you. Drinks one me!

At least we'll always have our dislike of the superintendent in common.

I think it's time to close this thread. Please confine your personal attacks of other posters to private conversations.