Thread: GE, turn spell check on

GE, turn spell check on

So today in my inbox I have the Glen Ellyn "e-News" with subject line... "Cop on a Rooftop & Prairire Path Park Get New Look" Then in my mailbox on the same day my Glen Ellyn Quarterly with the headline ""Independance Day Celebration"

REALLY Glen Ellyn, you can't do better than this?

Oh yeah, then there's plug for the Police Department Video Series..."Please enjoy the fourth installment of the video series.." They can create a 4 part video series about their new building (or get a press release out before their hero officer's clothes are dry), but yet can't inform the citizens when there is a wanted sexual assault suspect on the "Prairire" Path or a kidnapping at gunpoint in the CBD?

I nearly spit Gatorade out of my mouth when I saw that quarterly newsletter. Independance . . . I really thought it was a new event to take place in the park during the cardboard regatta. I had my team all picked out. Imagine my disappointment.

http://independancestudio.com

Quote Originally Posted by Clamato View Post
    I nearly spit Gatorade out of my mouth when I saw that quarterly newsletter. Independance . . . I really thought it was a new event to take place in the park during the cardboard regatta. I had my team all picked out. Imagine my disappointment.

http://independancestudio.com
    Funny, I thought the same thing and had a team built to oppose yours!

Is that on the schedule before or after the All-Village Spelling Bee...? I just want to be sure to save a choice viewing spot (with my 20 x 20 tarp) a few days in advance...

Quote Originally Posted by Wm. Schumacher View Post
    Is that on the schedule before or after the All-Village Spelling Bee...? I just want to be sure to save a choice viewing spot (with my 20 x 20 tarp) a few days in advance...
    Viewing spot? Hell, you were on my imaginary team Shoe.

Banned