Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Hijacking in Glen Ellyn IX

Quote Originally Posted by DTM View Post
    Here we go again. I've heard this Cliche song before.

1. Post something to make a point.
    2. Attack when someone makes a counter point.
    3. Say you don't have an opinion either way
    4. go back to point 1.
    But yet you cite my articles to make points. Precious.

Your posts are so old, is there a term for this, like #dadpost?

I'm not attacking anyone's position, post facts. You are entitled to your opinion, I'm entitled to mine. You don't like my post, move on, I could care less.

Congrats, you hit all three points in one post!

Quote Originally Posted by Cliché View Post
    1 But yet you cite my articles to make points. Precious.

2 Your posts are so old, is there a term for this, like #dadpost?

3 I'm not attacking anyone's position, post facts. You are entitled to your opinion, I'm entitled to mine. You don't like my post, move on, I could care less.

Congrats, you hit all three points in one post!
    Thank you King of Obfuscation!

Can always count on my number one troll

"Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
    With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
    Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
    A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
    Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
    Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
    Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
    The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
    With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Legal immigration is about 1M people a year. The current legal immigrant population is about 37M, the highest ever in our history.

What part of illegal immigration do you feel is required? Are you in favour of a borderless society?

Quote Originally Posted by jombl View Post
    Legal immigration is about 1M people a year. The current legal immigrant population is about 37M, the highest ever in our history.

What part of illegal immigration do you feel is required? Are you in favour of a borderless society?
    Seriously? What part of the cartoon do you not understand Jman? Christ.

Similar question, you in favor of child abuse and creating foster children?

Postscript...my posts already reveal my answers...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliché View Post
    All. I'm not here for rancor or debate, and I'm not in disagreement with much of what is being said, but what is being done to these children REGARDLESS of their parents actions is inhumane. Just my opinion. Peace.
    Last edited by Cliché; 07-11-2018 at 07:38 PM.

You had eight years under Obama and never uttered a peep.

This silence in the face of the exact same situation under the much higher arrest levels of Obama leaves the impression that the 11,800 children in custody are nothing more than a political prop for you to be waved about as a form of virtue signalling in the runup to the mid term election.

You had eight years under Obama and never uttered a peep.

This silence in the face of the exact same situation under the much higher arrest levels of Obama leaves the impression that the 11,800 children in custody are nothing more than a political prop for you to be waved about as a form of virtue signalling in the runup to the mid term election.
    Waving a kid in a cage would be tough.

Obama That took you a while. Great, now work Hillary, MS13 and Benghazi in and you'll have it covered.

Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush and others before didn't cage and abuse kids...ankle bracelets.

PS, you forgot to answer, you in favor of child abuse and creating foster children?

Missed this on my first pass, must of been from the smokescreen of anger in my eyes...

... nothing more than a political prop for you to be waved about as a form of virtue
    Human decency, not a virtue.
    Last edited by Cliché; 07-11-2018 at 08:35 PM.

Where was the 'decency' when it was politically inconvenient?

If you don't believe me, believe NPR: "Obama Leaves Office As 'Deporter-In-Chief' "

Or believe ABC NEWS: "(OBAMA) has deported more people than any other president"

Or believe your eyes, Obama era illegal immigrant children - in cages:

“‘I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in, and I do think that you have to control your borders.’”

Hillary Clinton
    ‘The bill before us will certainly do some good, better fences and better security along our borders’ will ‘help stem some of the tide of illegal immigration in this country.’”

Barack Obama
    “First, illegal immigration is wrong, a primary goal of comprehensive immigration reform must be to dramatically curtail future illegal immigration.”

“The American people are fundamentally pro-legal immigration and anti-illegal immigration. We will only pass comprehensive reform when we recognize this fundamental concept.”

Chuck Schumer, Senate Majority Leader
    In 2013, All 54 Democrats Voted To Pass The Border Security, Economic Opportunity, And Immigration Modernization Act
    • Required The Completion “700 Miles Of Pedestrian Fencing Along The Border.” “ Completing 700 miles of pedestrian fencing along the border, which would require approximately 350 new miles of fencing.” (“Immigration Bill Summary,” The Associated Press , 6/28/13)
    • Allocated Approximately $46 Billion On Border Security Improvements. “Border security spending in the bill totals around $46 billion.” (“Immigration Bill Summary,” The Associated Press , 6/28/13)
    • “Doubling The Number Of Border Patrol Agents Stationed Along The U.S.-Mexico Border.” “ Roughly doubling the number of Border Patrol agents stationed along the U.S.-Mexico border, to at least 38,405.” (“Immigration Bill Summary,” The Associated Press , 6/28/13)

...and then suddenly, midterm elections need a theme for the moment...
    Last edited by jombl; 07-11-2018 at 09:20 PM.

Wait, this is the "Hijacking" thread...sorry folks, thought it was "Kidnapping" thread, carry on.

Where was the 'decency' when it was politically inconvenient?

...and then suddenly, midterm elections need a theme for the moment...
    Ah, right, it's Obamas fault.

So the take away, you do agree with the Clintons and Obama after all? When convenient of course.

What no link to the Hillary Comet Ping Pong Pizzagate child-sex ring?

Bonus points for the Clinton reference, and now, one left...work Benghazi or MS13 in your next post and win the Grand Prize. Or, for all the marbles, a quote from Hilary or Barry about ripping kids from their parents, losing track of them in cages.

And those pics, unaccompanied children detained at the US-Mexico border in 2014...not ripped from parents arms and lost in a system, nice try Jman.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/o...a9259013c33342[/B]

Your link proves the point. The histrionics are fake and driven by cold calculated political convenience.

Your link quotes Dem after Dem after Dem using those exact same images in a spate of faux moral outrage at the conditions they display - and all without realizing that the images were taken during the Obama administration.

You should read your links... And by the way, "I'm a better person than you!" is not an argument. Just sayin.
    Last edited by jombl; 07-12-2018 at 09:26 AM.

And by the way, "I'm a better person than you!" is not an argument. Just sayin.
    Sure, I'm not the one spending hours posting to justify, defend and rationalize child abuse and kidnapping. Keep telling yourself that Jman.

Thin skin over a cartoon. Wow, just wow.

wow, Cliche went three cycles thru his list and I haven't even had coffee yet!

1. Post something to make a point.
    2. Attack when someone makes a counter point.
    3. Say you don't have an opinion either way
    4. go back to point 1.

wow, Cliche went three cycles thru his list and I haven't even had coffee yet!
    Your fascination with me is creepy...and you just copy and paste the same thing...boring

Who have I attacked, and what part of my opinion is difficult to understand?