Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Hijacking in Glen Ellyn IX

A little gift for Clamato on account of his efforts in support of a very successful event. A link to Hannah Goldfield's twitter feed. Start with July 7th entry:

Soothing my anxiety by slowly savoring this spreadsheet of notes on customers that a restaurant accidentally attached to an email blast

Not sure if anyone has figured out the restaurant yet, but the spreadsheet has 30,000 entries:

After all, what could be better than insider restaurant snark from a top NYC restaurant?
    Last edited by jombl; 07-17-2017 at 08:14 PM.

We really need to convert to metric like the rest of the world. It puts American businesses at a real disadvantage internationally.

Quote Originally Posted by jombl View Post
    A little gift for Clamato on account of his efforts in support of a very successful event. A link to Hannah Goldfield's twitter feed. Start with July 7th entry:

Not sure if anyone has figured out the restaurant yet, but the spreadsheet has 30,000 entries:

After all, what could be better than insider restaurant snark from a top NYC restaurant?
    Is the spreadsheet actually out there or just parts that Hannah has reposted?

She's a late twenty-something writer for the New Yorker and NYT Style - I don't think she's going to release another word on it. A short burst is one thing, but I would think that milking it might not be good for her career considering the very high social access requirement of her job.

I wonder if she didn't already receive tremendous blowback as it did seem to rather quickly and abruptly stop even as it was going global. A dozen-ish out of 30k can't even begin to mine that vein.

It doesn't appear that the spreadsheet has been sighted yet in the wild, nor has there been a credible naming of the restaurant yet.

Sorry to admit, but I love that kind of stuff. I need more.