Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Hijacking in Glen Ellyn IX

Quote Originally Posted by DTM View Post
    Attack when someone makes a counter point.
    What is your counter point to defend child abuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Cliché View Post

Thin skin over a cartoon. Wow, just wow.
    Stop the lies. Here's my first post in the debate.

This has nothing to do with any cartoon, at all. Never did.

Quote Originally Posted by jombl View Post
    Stop the lies. Here's my first post in the debate.

This has nothing to do with any cartoon, at all. Never did.
    Right, you attempted to shift the argument that the kidnapped and abused children were not asylum seekers...which is a lie. MANY are while MANY others are not, AND, many are being illegally blocked from claiming asylum. We agree, stop the lies.

What is your counter point to defend child abuse?
    You're right, there is no issue with any of the adults who came over with the kids:

The officials said 46 of the children were not eligible to be reunited with their parents; a dozen parents had already been deported and were being contacted by the administration. Nine were in custody of the US marshals service for other offenses. One adult’s location was unknown, they said.

In 22 other cases, adults posed safety concerns, they said. Officials said 11 adults had serious criminal histories including child cruelty, murder or human smuggling. Seven were not determined to be a parent, one had a false birth certificate, one had allegedly abused the child. Another planned to house the child with an adult charged with sexually abusing a child.

Right, you attempted to shift the argument that the kidnapped and abused children were not asylum seekers...which is a lie. MANY are while MANY others are not, AND, many are being illegally blocked from claiming asylum. We agree, stop the lies.
    I argued that arrested people, even here in DuPage County are always put in jail without their children. You then pointed out that in Illinois children aren't lost. I then linked to a report regarding Illinois DCFS having lost over 200 kids. No cartoons.

Reading, it's fundamental.

I argued that arrested people, even here in DuPage County are always put in jail without their children. You then pointed out that in Illinois children aren't lost.
    I did? Stop lying and keep defending child abuse til you are blue in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by DTM View Post
    You're right, there is no issue with any of the adults who came over with the kids:
    Picking cherries again.

God, you two work so hard to defend child abuse. What about the other 2,000 kids DTM, you forget about them as did the Orange man's administration?

That is a counter point to child abuse?

Spouse abuse...you smack your wife around and then buy her candy?

Murder...you attend the mass?

Rape...you buy her flowers?

Jesus!
    Last edited by Cliché; 07-12-2018 at 09:57 AM.

Here is my opinion.

Illegal immigration is and always has been a problem. It is ever-changing and the country must always work to find ways to deal with it. Immigration is how we all arrived here, is a good thing and the country needs it. Taking children from them parents and putting them in cages is wrong, period.

And defending the practice of stealing kids and detaining them is wrong, sick and inhumane. And so is anyone who defends it anywhere, including here.

Go ahead and troll and attack me...I'm out, shameful that we even have to say these things out loud.

Over and out.

Reading, it's fundamental.
    Classy, keep it up Jman...close the thread down which is your thing.

Originally Posted by jombl: I argued that arrested people, even here in DuPage County are always put in jail without their children. You then pointed out that in Illinois children aren't lost.
    I did? Stop lying and keep defending child abuse til you are blue in the face.

Yes, you did. Here is your post:

Really, a Mom goes to jail in Glen Ellyn and Glen Ellyn ships their kids off to a facility where they lose track of them? Should have put that in the "Learn Something New..." thread J-man.

Simple stuff. Reading is fundamental.... as is a modicum of comprehension and short term memory.

Yes, you did. Here is your post:

Simple stuff. Reading is fundamental.... as is a modicum of comprehension and short term memory.
    More personal attacks and yet another falsehood. Nothing in what I wrote above points out Illinois kids aren't lost. The logical gymnastics are astounding.

Acolyte Jester Country Watchhog's Avatar
    Cliché, I know what you are thinking, they are not with me...I'm a Jester.

Forum Regular
    Isn't it about time Clam came out and asks us, "Can't we all just get along"

I guess running large events in Glen Ellyn takes up a significant portion of your time.