Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Hijacking in Glen Ellyn IX

You live in Glen Ellyn, Jester. All new cars should have a leather smell. If not, you're in the unincorporated part.

Acolyte Jester Country Watchhog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by middlein87 View Post
    You live in Glen Ellyn, Jester. All new cars should have a leather smell. If not, you're in the unincorporated part.
    I see your point, but this is my work vehicle... a 1965 Volkswagen Beetle with the vinyl mesh combination interior that seats 28 co-workers...those air fresheners are essential with those clowns.
    Last edited by Jester Country Watchhog; 06-01-2018 at 02:44 PM. Reason: i before e, e after o

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Country Watchhog View Post
    I see your point, but this is my work vehicle... a 1965 Volkswagen Beetle with the vinyl mesh combination interior that seats 28 co-workers...those air fresheners are essential with those clowns.
    Hey Jester, you still getting 100 smiles to the gallon with that?

Forum Regular - Vociferous Class Lupechennel's Avatar
    Hill Ave. accidents - in about 1 week now, there have been three, count 'em, three accidents on Hill in which the road was blocked/closed, people removed in ambulances and vehicles towed. What and how FAST are these people driving to have a residential accident that causes injury damage? Anyone have information on the injuries?

Probably GEM's driving their supersized SUV, hurrying to their child's _______________ while texting.

And why is it that people still hold their mobile phone's (illegally) while driving, when most vehicles have Bluetooth? You can also buy a decent Bluetooth ear piece on Amazon for $20.
    Last edited by Yossarian; 06-12-2018 at 10:57 AM.

Paging Cliche: Glen Ellyn Style demolition derby photo needed to be posted again...

Forum Regular - Vociferous Class Lupechennel's Avatar
    Must be those cars that don't have the turn indicator installed on their cars.
    Last edited by Lupechennel; 06-14-2018 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bry View Post
    Paging Cliche: Glen Ellyn Style demolition derby photo needed to be posted again...
    After free photobucket went away, I have to figure out a system to upload and post photos...on my to do list.

Folks don't want to burn out those turn signal bulbs, the dealer will charge you $100 per bulb to replace them!

Quote Originally Posted by Cliché View Post
    After free photobucket went away, I have to figure out a system to upload and post photos...on my to do list.
    tinypic.com

Quote Originally Posted by DTM View Post
    tinypic.com
    Thank you, I will check it out.

This World Cup is drunk and needs to lay down for a spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Bry View Post
    to the commuter that walks to the train past our house and deposits an empty bottle of Trader Joe's water on our around our rock on our lot (15th times now): You have appeared on our WiFi security camera a three times. We will be returning your empty bottles soon. I would suggesting holding onto the bottle for a few more blocks and deposit it in one of Glen Ellyn's cool solar powered garbage/recycling cans and not our lot (or our neighbors). Thank you.

How is that Trader Joe's water BTW?
    21 water bottles later, the person was caught. A neighbor no less, living 6 houses down from our house. There has not been one water bottle on our lot or our neighbor's lot since. This person hasn't even walked past the house. The leads me to believe the neighbors to our west are now getting water bottles left on their lots. Someone that actually thinks littering is okay is not gonna stop with a video and threat to go to police. Chances are, he just throws them elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Flora Klok View Post
    I appreciate that.
    Anything we can do fine Glen Ellyn citizen.

I suspect he is the same type of person who flicks cigarette butts out the window as well....