Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Election 4 April 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Keaton View Post
    Go easy, maybe the man/woman simply doesn't understand the question. Perhaps you should communicate in a manner that more likely to be understood by your audience. Maybe you should serve Ackerman with a FOIA request....
    Yep - the hypocrisy here is just amazing.

At least Jombl actually realizes he's backed himself into an uncomfortable corner.

Ackerman is so blinded by hate and comforted by his friendship with this "one man" that he can't even conceptualize his compromised position.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by GE Fan View Post

At least Jombl actually realizes he's backed himself into an uncomfortable corner.

Ackerman is so blinded by hate and comforted by his friendship with this "one man" that he can't even conceptualize his compromised position.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/e8/e838b...7c7c1a21d1.jpg

Huh, what?

It's a dead issue. Ref's over.

I opposed it because it looked like the proposal in all of its aspects from construction to lending was written up poorly with little to no thought, care or competence. I could care less about this tax, plus or minus. I was looking for responsible communication and hoped that a failure to pass would tighten up future ref efforts to become more professional. It was little more than entitlement gussied up with a teenager's reasoning. I'd have liked to have seen more CPA/MBA work and a lot less Payday Car Sales marketing.

The ten vote margin? A different issue. I'll always support a recount when it's within the margin of error as no election count is accurate. Elections work because the vast majority of results exceed the margin of error, and when it doesn't many states automatically do a recount. No big deal, I would have supported a recount either way and will in the future. Call it my curious side, I hadn't a clue as to how a recount would have resulted. But yes, in this case my convictions were conveniently in line with my politics.

Dead issue. Ref passed.
    Last edited by jombl; 04-27-2017 at 11:29 AM.

Yep, that's what I was referring to.

Forum Regular
    Who is this man you reference?

Clearly it was "one man."

Still would love to know who this super man is.
    Wait, why won't Ackerman answer?

Is Peter Ladesic Ackerman's referenced "one man"?