Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Election 4 April 2017

Quote Originally Posted by GEman View Post
    Jombl,

So are we all to assume that because you are pinning your recount hopes on these 46 "unreadable" ballots, you have a good feeling that it was the Ladesic "NO" voters that were overwhelmingly incompetent at following clearly defined voting instructions for optical ballots?
    Gotta say, this did make me laugh.

Looks like one more YES vote has been received and counted. Now +10 for safe schools.

Clamato,

I know you are very concerned about the community healing after the divisive referendum.
    Do you know if Cooper and Ladesic have called Gordon and Nelson to concede, so the healing can begin?

Looks like one more YES vote has been received and counted. Now +10 for safe schools.

It's officially certified.
    Good triumphs over evil by 10 votes.

It's officially certified.
    Good triumphs over evil by 10 votes.

GE Man, I think that you got the sides of good and evil mixed up.

Also, "so the healing can begin ? "

You seem to be all about healing, don't you?

The district, with the shenanigans of the email list given out to 41 forward, the endorsement & contribution of the co-president of the GELWV (wife of the D 41 attorney), the bogus D 41 referendum meetings at Hadley, the PTA help, the DH endorsement, with all this beat essentially one man's effort by 10 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by ackerman View Post
    .....beat essentially one man's effort by 10 votes.

[/COLOR]
    Who is this man you reference?

I would still like to know how "Vote NO D41" was funded.

Can you send me a link to their filings?
    Their mailer had no election committee identification?

Illinois State Board of Elections

Clearly it was "one man."

Still would love to know who this super man is.

I would still like to know how "Vote NO D41" was funded.

Can you send me a link to their filings?
    Their mailer had no election committee identification?

Illinois State Board of Elections
    You don't need to file when you don't raise $5,000.

41 forward filed a statement of organization in January, showing no funds on hand when they filed.

http://www.elections.il.gov/Campaign...GO4xdasQ%3d%3d

On April 13, they filed an amended statement of organization, dated sometime in February, on the date that they passed $5,000.

But, on this statement filing, it showed they were starting with over $3300, $3364.67 to be exact, none of it attributed to anyone. The election commission said they this is OK, so I guess it doesn't break any laws. But, it sure is greasy. Maybe Mr. Herbold would like to explain where the 3364.67 came from.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ackerman View Post
    You don't need to file when you don't raise $5,000.

41 forward filed a statement of organization in January, showing no funds on hand when they filed.

On April 13, they filed an amended statement of organization, dated sometime in February, on the date that they passed $5,000.

But, on this statement filing, it showed they were starting with over $3300, $3364.67 to be exact, none of it attributed to anyone. The election commission said they this is OK, so I guess it doesn't break any laws. But, it sure is greasy. Maybe Mr. Herbold would like to explain where the 3364.67 came from.
    I would bet that 3364.67 was Dan Profft Liberty Pac money.....Oh no....messed up again. That was you and Village Trustee (How ironic, huh) Pete Ladesic. By the way Ack...are you just sticking up for Village unTrustee Pete Ladesic and his right wing goons, or are you actually a member of the decision makers for the Vote No campaign. Did you contribute money to the cause?

Forum Regular
    And here I was feeling the Francophile love for our French sœurs et frères and you had to suck me back in......Honte à toi.

Quote Originally Posted by GE Love View Post
    I would bet that 3364.67 was Dan Profft Liberty Pac money.....Oh no....messed up again. That was you and Village Trustee (How ironic, huh) Pete Ladesic. By the way Ack...are you just sticking up for Village unTrustee Pete Ladesic and his right wing goons, or are you actually a member of the decision makers for the Vote No campaign. Did you contribute money to the cause?
    Wait, why won't Ackerman answer?

Is Peter Ladesic Ackerman's referenced "one man"?

Simple request, can the "good" folks put signs in their lawns (we know they love signs to tout their kids, for them, it's all about them...) so the "evil" folks kids can easily identify the homes with the disposable income during fundraising for clubs, scouts, etc.? Thanks.

I have not commented, becuase I am not a part of 41. But I can share the same experience of losing by a very small margin, less than 10 votes. This is just another example on where we are right now in elections. Margins are small when so few people bother to vote. I am sure that the energy on this board does not carry over into our village.

Quote Originally Posted by GE Fan View Post
    Wait, why won't Ackerman answer?
    Go easy, maybe the man/woman simply doesn't understand the question. Perhaps you should communicate in a manner that more likely to be understood by your audience. Maybe you should serve Ackerman with a FOIA request....