Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: D41 Referendum FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned View Post
    I'm not "concerned" anymore. my only point is it "costa bundle" to live in this town and it doesn't seem to get better. Time for you Big Data to carry the load. Good luck to you sir.
    Indeed, it costs more and more each day to live a .1% lifestyle. The horror.

Well, maybe if the Republican party in this State would give up on regulating other people's lives and actually transition to the state of spending, we would be able to improve on that burn rate. But, they don't seem to be particularly concerned. Thus, it is what it is.

I will say one thing - once I leave our lovely town - I certainly won't be logging onto the local chat room to tell people raising their families in said town how dumb they are how glad I am that I'm gone. I won't ever see the value in that. But, that's just me. You and Michael can carry the load there. Good luck to you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by GEman View Post
    My god, think of the horror of growing up in Villa Park.
    HEY!!! I grew up in Villa Park! Was quite an innocent and fun place. And there was the Ovaltine factory. They had a steam whistle that went off at noon and 4 PM M-F. Good times. Good memories.

Quote Originally Posted by GE Fan View Post
    Indeed, it costs more and more each day to live a .1% lifestyle. The horror.

Well, maybe if the Republican party in this State would give up on regulating other people's lives and actually transition to the state of spending, we would be able to improve on that burn rate. But, they don't seem to be particularly concerned. Thus, it is what it is.

I will say one thing - once I leave our lovely town - I certainly won't be logging onto the local chat room to tell people raising their families in said town how dumb they are how glad I am that I'm gone. I won't ever see the value in that. But, that's just me. You and Michael can carry the load there. Good luck to you as well.
    Hard to get much change done when old man Madigan has had his hand on the legislative throttle for so long. As long as he can bend the Illinois democratic party to his will, not much will change....

Quote Originally Posted by DTM View Post
    Hard to get much change done when old man Madigan has had his hand on the legislative throttle for so long. As long as he can bend the Illinois democratic party to his will, not much will change....
    https://capitolfax.com/2017/10/12/br...E2%80%9D-bill/

.....so they waste their time with this....which has no chance of passing.

So timely.

Quote Originally Posted by GE Fan View Post
    https://capitolfax.com/2017/10/12/br...E2%80%9D-bill/

.....so they waste their time with this....which has no chance of passing.

So timely.
    I thought you were advocating spending cuts. And then you go rip them when they propose one! Make up your mind, sir!

If you really think this bill is about spending...then...\_(ツ)_/

Forum Regular
    what grass roots movement in Illinoise gave rise to the real estate tax cap??????? Can anyone answer that question for me??????

What grass roots movement in Illinoise gave rise to the real estate tax cap???????
    Can anyone answer that question for me??????