Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20303637383940

Thread: Tombstones & Epitaphs III

Forum Regular - Vociferous Class Bry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NEBF View Post
    This board is my virtual barbershop. Nice place to share, pick up, or validate any local gossip in a slightly wider circle than my normal acquaintances.
    This is a great statement. I agree. Remove the forums of all the hot buttons and let us all sit around and get a trim.

Forum Regular - Vociferous Class Bry's Avatar
    oh, and leave the music thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator1 View Post
    Since some posters feel I am unfair and favor some people, and that I am the problem vs. solution... I have offered my resignation to the Admins. So far, they haven't accepted it.
    This is you . . . yellow and ball-shaped . . . the chain is attached to the Forum. As you can see, you are not going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamato View Post
    This is you . . . yellow and ball-shaped . . . the chain is attached to the Forum. As you can see, you are not going anywhere.
    Honestly, this hurts less than your current Words With Friends winning streak.

I love this thread. I always go to it when the heat and humidity in Florida start to get the best of me--you all can really cool me off! Thanx. It will be interesting to see how long this post will last before Moderator1 censors me!
    Last edited by Moderator1; 10-20-2018 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Outed by my own Mother...