Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The New Board @ COD

Forum Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    There are "soft" deletes and "hard" deletes in this bulletin board software. If you could show me which thread they were from I could take a look and maybe shed light on the admin/mod side of the story. I usually "soft" delete so that admins can see the deleted posts but no one else can. Sometimes Clam comes in and "hard" deletes stuff which destroys them forever. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know how to work this thing..........
    Let's move on, the numerous posts removed were from another place, another time, made in the midst of advancing a line of argument, that is now, moot...no value in being restored...and at the time I was told they no longer existed and could not be restored, so those must have been "hard" times indeed.

In the end, I only wanted what was best for COD and I knew Hamilton and Robling were not it...we are all better for it now. Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a good night.

Forum Hall of Famer
    Damnit! Are you saying we could have deleted your posts and gotten paid to do so?
    No, I'm saying my posts were deleted anyway, with nothing in return.

There are "soft" deletes and "hard" deletes in this bulletin board software. If you could show me which thread they were from I could take a look and maybe shed light on the admin/mod side of the story. I usually "soft" delete so that admins can see the deleted posts but no one else can. Sometimes Clam comes in and "hard" deletes stuff which destroys them forever. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know how to work this thing..........
    Clam needs some admin penalty box time. No more admin privileges until he goes thru remedial BB admin training.