Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Latest Darwin Award winner

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/bo...-hitting-pole/

Didn't think El windows even opened. I remember taking the Evanston Express in the 80s. Older cars opened then. Maybe he was in the spot where the engineer sits.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamato View Post
    https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/bo...-hitting-pole/

Didn't think El windows even opened. I remember taking the Evanston Express in the 80s. Older cars opened then. Maybe he was in the spot where the engineer sits.
    Nothing funny about this, the story doesn't even inform us on how the Polish fellow is doing.

I recall in the early 90s taking the metra back from union station after the lakefront fireworks, some drunk idiot opened an emergency window on Metra and decapitated himself....

Quote Originally Posted by Cliché View Post
    Nothing funny about this, the story doesn't even inform us on how the Polish fellow is doing.
    Took me a minute.....good one.

Quote Originally Posted by middlein87 View Post
    Sometimes difficult for us Dads to recognize bad Dad jokes.

Forum Regular - Vociferous Class
    Quote Originally Posted by middlein87 View Post
    +1

Story almost lost me after "Imagine unrolling a condom..." but on read on...

Kids these days always looking to flaunt their stupidity in more imaginative ways than their parents generation did...first it was Tide Pod Challenge, and now, condom snorting...

In case you missed the ‘condom-snorting challenge’ — and didn’t know it’s a bad idea (link) Washington Post

"Imagine unrolling a condom and stuffing it up one side of your nose, then plugging the other nostril and inhaling until the long piece of latex slides into your throat. Then you reach back there with your fingers and pull it from your mouth. Why would someone do that?

Apparently for the same reason young people have dared each other to pour salt in their hands and hold ice until it burns; douse themselves in rubbing alcohol and set themselves on fire; or bite into colorful liquid laundry detergent packets. It’s a game called the “condom-snorting challenge” and, not unlike other dangerous dares that have swept social media..."

Forum Regular - Vociferous Class GESince1958's Avatar
    Kids these days...