Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bike

Bike

I have a bike. It is a 2011 Felt Vault. Here is a picture of said bike. http://bikereviews.com/wp-content/up...mponents-5.jpg This bike is currently residing in my garage. It was probably ridden less than ten times.

I want to give this bike to anyone who has a kid from 10-14 years of age who will use the bike . . . not turn around and sell it on Craigslist for $100 as, obviously, I could just as easily do that on my own.

This bike needs nothing other than a dusting and some chain spray as it has been sitting in a garage (that is soon being knocked down) for the past 3-4 years.

Feel free to PM me if interested.

Love you want to give it away, I hope the bike finds a good home.

This bike has NOT found a good home. My garage is coming down soon. Someone must know of a deserving child. Find it within your collective hearts to find this exceptional bike a new home.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamato View Post
    I have a bike. It is a 2011 Felt Vault. Here is a picture of said bike. http://bikereviews.com/wp-content/up...mponents-5.jpg This bike is currently residing in my garage. It was probably ridden less than ten times.

I want to give this bike to anyone who has a kid from 10-14 years of age who will use the bike . . . not turn around and sell it on Craigslist for $100 as, obviously, I could just as easily do that on my own.

This bike needs nothing other than a dusting and some chain spray as it has been sitting in a garage (that is soon being knocked down) for the past 3-4 years.

Feel free to PM me if interested.
    Love it. Have one of my employees fix it up and bring it to my house. Okay, thanks, bye.

This bike has NOT found a good home. My garage is coming down soon. Someone must know of a deserving child. Find it within your collective hearts to find this exceptional bike a new home.
    Who did you decide on to build your new garage? I'll be curious to hear how it goes. Our garage needs to be either completely overhauled or replaced.

I don't know if he's "deserving", but one of the little middlein punks might make some use of it, Clam.

I love Felt bikes, whomever gets it will be a lucky kid.

I try to rid of it a couple of months ago and no one wants it. Now four. I received an IM from someone immediately. Checking to see if the family in question wants it. And I have a feeling Fan doesn't really want a burly boys bike. Plus, Fan could buy Felt five times over. Richest guy I know. If the deserving family cannot use it, it will go to MI87.

Thank you all for your participation.

It's all smoke and mirrors. Just a matter of time before this ride ends spectacularly in failure.

Pretty hurtful about the bike though....

That's two bikes on here now that I thought were awesome, but have no use for (this one and Perplexed's light blue Dutch women's bike). Oh well.

Forum Demi-god
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenly Ellynby View Post
    That's two bikes on here now that I thought were awesome, but have no use for (this one and Perplexed's light blue Dutch women's bike). Oh well.
    You are the family with unicycles, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Cliché View Post
    You are the family with unicycles, correct?
    Yes, this is us on a typical weekend:

Unicycle.jpg

Forum Demi-god
    Yes, this is us on a typical weekend:
    Lucky. Our family only has one bike.

Dutch bike sold last week, my daughter was happy to have the cash.

I should sell my bike, I really want to upgrade to a Felt V85. I think my wife would divorce me if I got it without selling my current one year old bike.

Road bike? What size?