Thread: Interesting GE foreclosure sale story

Forum Regular

Interesting GE foreclosure sale story

Judicial Foreclosure and Auction Experts...HELP!

The cautionary tale of thinking you are buying the first mortgage, but its really the second mortgage. Or as best summed up by another poster ...

Quote Originally Posted by Clamato View Post
    Wowie wow wow.

Forum Regular
    Aritcle in the NYT this week about delayed foreclosure proceedings and foreclosed homeowners living for years in homes without having to make mortgage payments.

Foreclosure to Home Free, as 5-Year Clock Expires

Wow. This is even more interesting after figuring out that GE address in the foreclosure story. Another local politician that wants to lecture everyone about finances but cannot keep his own house (literally) in order.

Web site admins will allow posts about real estate dealings in GE concerning Vivoda, C. George and others (and even contribute to the discussion) , but I am sure they will shut down discussions concerning the real estate dealings of their inner circle.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteMoss View Post
    Wow. This is even more interesting after figuring out that GE address in the foreclosure story. Another local politician that wants to lecture everyone about finances but cannot keep his own house (literally) in order.

Web site admins will allow posts about real estate dealings in GE concerning Vivoda, C. George and others (and even contribute to the discussion) , but I am sure they will shut down discussions concerning the real estate dealings of their inner circle.
    This site's admins are the products of God . . . and therefore can make moral misjudgments and mistakes. That said, they will all eventually be forgiven.

Don't forget to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamato View Post
    This site's Moderators are the products of God . . . and therefore can make moral misjudgments and mistakes. That said, they will all eventually be forgiven.

Don't forget to vote.
    I corrected your post.

Really gives light to the dates in this Trib article :

Glen Ellyn trustee moves out of town but remains on village board

"Public records show that Ladesic had built the house where he previously resided, in the 800 block of Smith Street on Glen Ellyn's east side, in 2004. That house, which the Milton Township Assessor values at about $875,000, became the subject of a foreclosure filing in late 2010. It was sold at a sheriff's sale for $363,000 to an affiliate of Community Bank-Wheaton/Glen Ellyn in February, public records show.

Ladesic was elected village trustee in 2007. He won re-election in 2011 to a term that ends in 2015."

--
    But, can anyone answer the questions below or did Pete ever address them publicly?

Given the foreclosure filing in late 2010, had Pete stopped paying his mortgage when seeking election to the Village board at the town hall meeting in December 2010 and then the official election in April 2011?

With a foreclosure filing in late 2010 and the sheriff's sale dragging out until February 2013, who paid the GE property taxes during that period.

Was Pete a Glen Ellyn resident during the Village of Glen Ellyn trustee election of April 2013? At what polling place did he vote? Ackerman do you have those records?

Quote Originally Posted by GEman View Post
    At what polling place did he vote? Ackerman do you have those records?

Downloading the "Judgement for Foreclosure Sale" doc from that real estate website, I can see why accrued interest is such a hot topic.

You had to dig deep to find this thread...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Perplexed View Post
    With a name like Pete Moss, used to being in the dirt

Quote Originally Posted by Cliché View Post
    With a name like Pete Moss, used to being in the dirt
    Touché, Cliché.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Perplexed View Post
    Maybe PeteMoss also accidentally hit the "last" button.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    I accidentally hit the "last" button ...