Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1222282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Alleged Glen Ellyn Trouble Makers

Some mother is likely waiting for her blue Jetta to make it home in one piece. The curb at Hawthorn and Ellyn had other plans. Given the sound it made upon impact, there is some drivetrain damage. Fortunately, no one hurt. Parents need to remind their kids that most of the VW product line isn't designed to take 90 degree turns at 35-40 MPH. As a neighbor, I can tell you worst spot in Glen Ellyn for mom or dad's car is the Glenbard West parking lot. Nothing good seems to come from being there at night.

#SlowDownKids

In an ongoing bit of news, an update on this troubled resident that everyone should be aware of...

Probation for Glen Ellyn man who trespassed at lawmaker's Lombard home (link)
    — Daily Herald

"A Glen Ellyn man with a lengthy criminal history was sentenced to two years of probation Thursday following a plea deal that wraps up multiple outstanding cases.

Christopher Shukin, 27, of the 400 block of Hill Street, pleaded guilty Thursday two counts of criminal trespass from 2016. In one case, Shukin..."

Fugitive Wanted On Strangulation Charges Arrested In Glen Ellyn (link) — Patch []

"Glen Ellyn Police arrested Jesus Ramirez, 44, of Marion County Indiana on a warrant for strangulation. At approximately 4:38 p.m. Glen Ellyn Police stopped Ramirez as he was driving his Buick near the intersection of southbound County Line Road and I-55. Ramirez was taken into custody without incident shortly after the traffic stop."

County Line Road and I-55...

32 pages and 469 posts...this thread is near it's useful end, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Cliché View Post
    32 pages and 469 posts...this thread is near it's useful end, no?
    Why? This is a slap in the face to the brilliant individual who started the thread six years ago. As you know, crime goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamato View Post
    Why? This is a slap in the face to the brilliant individual who started the thread six years ago. As you know, crime goes on.
    You and Trump are so alike...not everything about you...

...typically the Admin or Moderator start a new "Part II" when the thread gets this long...

Apparently there was a shooting at the Dunkin' Donuts at 651 Roosevelt. Still an active scene at this time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Regular - Vociferous Class Yossarian's Avatar
    Another cake vs. raised argument?

Quote Originally Posted by Perplexed View Post
    Apparently there was a shooting at the Dunkin' Donuts at 651 Roosevelt. Still an active scene at this time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's perilously close to that "hotel" . . . . wondering . . . . wondeeeering.

May not have anything to do with the hotel, I guess. Maybe I am wrong.

What a sh*thole

* i

Man shot in leg outside Glen Ellyn hotel (link) — Sun-Times

"A man shot outside a hotel Wednesday night in west suburban Glen Ellyn ran into a nearby Dunkin Donuts for help.

Officers were called to a shooting about 9:30 p.m. at the Budgetel Inn in the 600 block of Roosevelt Road, according to Glen Ellyn police.

They found a 24-year-old man who had been shot in the leg and ran to a Dunkin Donuts on the same block, police said.

He was taken to Good Samaritan Hospital in Downers Grove with non-life-threatening injuries.

Evidence was discovered in the parking lot on the west side of the hotel, where the shooting is believed to have happened, police said. The individuals involved fled before police arrived."