Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2232383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Alleged Glen Ellyn Trouble Makers

Quote Originally Posted by Clamato View Post
    And THIS is why you'll never have to buy me a gift card from Message Envy. If you do, I won't use it.
    I hear ya' Clam. Very smart. Always use cash - less traceable.

Didn't seem to help this Porter fellow, however.

I've only had one massage in my life. I was in my twenties and I think it was billed as a "swedish massage". All I remember is that half the time it hurt like hell and I never wanted to do that again.

Yeah, hurts. Never understood the concept. Don't be squeezing my muscles.

So no in-office massages for you and the loud-eater?

Whatever happened to that guy, by the way?

Yeah, hurts. Never understood the concept. Don't be squeezing my muscles.
    Francis agrees. I mean Psycho

Francis.jpg

Forum Regular - Vociferous Class Lupechennel's Avatar
    So I'm switching my cars this AM in my driveway and as I start to move a car the final time, a man on his bike is passing by loudly swearing and screaming. Really obvious. It was 7:45 am, and he was heading towards a school. Unsure if he was on a phone (headset) but it was the oddest thing. Has anyone encountered him? After reading the news on the Minnesota incident and that man's background, this gentleman did catch my attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupechennel View Post
    So I'm switching my cars this AM in my driveway and as I start to move a car the final time, a man on his bike is passing by loudly swearing and screaming. Really obvious. It was 7:45 am, and he was heading towards a school. Unsure if he was on a phone (headset) but it was the oddest thing. Has anyone encountered him? After reading the news on the Minnesota incident and that man's background, this gentleman did catch my attention.
    Was it a tri-bike and the man wearing primarily red? I live by Rosati's off of Geneva and there is a developmentally challenged man who rides all year round and at all hours. I think he lives in Carol Stream or North Wheaton, but I have seen him going into GE. He is always talking to himself, but he's harmless.

Forum Regular - Vociferous Class Lupechennel's Avatar
    No - it actually looked like a nice bike, two wheels. Man was wearing a heavy coat. Riding his bike westbound. Muttering and then arguing with himself. Lots of profanity.

I think Yoss meant triathlete bike, not a three wheeler.

Anyone know this gem when he lived in Glen Ellyn?

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...b8eb16e8d.html

Forum Demi-god
    Won't see this on the GEPD humor account, I mean Twitter feed...

Sunset pool area this morning just after 7am...hooded African-American man with a cloth bag over his shoulder standing in a garage after opening the door. Confronted, looks startled and stammers...911 called....GEPD respond and no charges pressed. Which means he is walking the streets and capable of the same thing and more. You've been warned.

If you want a funny meme, gif or to learn when the next Coffee with Cops has been rescheduled for, follow the GEPD on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliché View Post
    a cloth bag over his shoulder standing in a garage after opening the door.
    Just a clarifying question - after HE opened the door or after the homeowner opened it (presumably to get their car out)?

Quote Originally Posted by middlein87 View Post
    Just a clarifying question - after HE opened the door or after the homeowner opened it (presumably to get their car out)?
    From the NextDoor website:

"Neighbors - I live on Fairview across from Sunset Park pool. This morning I was working from home in my dining room. I had left my attached 1-car garage open as I was going to walk the dog when it stopped raining. I was busy on my laptop when I heard the door from the garage to my kitchen open very softly. I thought I hadn't closed it firmly earlier, and it can come open. So I got up and walked over to close it, and there was a man with a cloth bag over his shoulder (like they use for distributing brochures) standing there with his hand on the door. When he looked up and saw me, he started stammering and said that he saw my garage door was open, and wanted to let me know. He started backing away to leave the garage and said that he saw a squirrel chasing a raccoon in to my garage and wanted to tell me. But there was no knock or call to me from the door. He left and started walking down Fairview towards the bog. I watched where he was walking, and then called 911. The police found him quickly, and gave him a warning. Nothing was taken from my garage - but I don't think he was up to any good.

Keep your garage doors shut even if you're home or expecting to head out shortly. I probably would have headed in to the shower forgetting I left it open, and who knows what would have happened. . I have reported this information to the police.

Description of person involved – Hair: black, Top: dark hooded sweatshirt, Bottom: sweatpants, Age: late 20s, Build: thin, Race: african american, Sex: male, Other details: carrying cloth bag over his shoulder like they use for distributing brochures"

Forum Demi-god
    Quote Originally Posted by Flora Klok View Post
    From the NextDoor website:

"Neighbors "
    Thanks Flora, didn't realize that was "out there," I was provided that via email with greater detail and wasn't sure how much to share online.

Forum Demi-god
    And THIS is why you'll never have to buy me a gift card from Message Envy.
    New business in GE?

Quote Originally Posted by Cliché View Post
    New business in GE?
    It's when your friends are included on a group invite to go out to Maize & Mash and you are intentionally left off. Good catch.