Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dermatologist Rec

Dermatologist Rec

Other than Dr. Memark, are there any good dermatologists in the area?

Quote Originally Posted by Clamato View Post
    Other than Dr. Memark, are there any good dermatologists in the area?
    Of course there are!

Sorry, Graham. Let me clarify for all of the other herp derps out there. Other than Dr. Memark, are there any good dermatologists out there? If you feel that there are, can you recommend one?

No. There are none.

I'm looking for one as well. Mine retired. So please, if not for Clam, how about for me, Graham?

Quote Originally Posted by Clamato View Post
    Sorry, Graham. Let me clarify for all of the other herp derps out there. Other than Dr. Memark, are there any good dermatologists out there? If you feel that there are, can you recommend one?

http://www.angieslist.com/companylis...atologists.htm
    Last edited by Graham; 12-28-2011 at 03:41 PM.

My dermatologist retired this summer. I am seeing a new one tomorrow. I will let you know.

Three daughters all LOVE her....Kelle Berggren, M.D. at the Dupage Medical Group.

Forum Regular - Vociferous Class Yossarian's Avatar
    I've been going to Dr. James Herrmann in Wheaton Towne Square for some some carcinoma's that required removal. I've been pretty happy with the results and really like his personality-he's professional, but pretty easy going.

http://www.dupagemedicalgroup.com/do...j_herrmann_md/

Dr. Hermann is excellent. Nancy Lichon in Mona Kea is also excellent (but she does not work with Humana).

HARPER and the three daughters won out. My wife is Irish and has more spots than a leopard. Not certain what happened to her old doctor, but she is headed to Berggren.

I saw Dr Berggren's assistant today and I really was impressed. Since I had nothing that needed further checking or to be cut out, it was an easy visit. I thought I would never find anyone who was better than Dr. Barsky. I found the convenience of going to Town Square so easy. In a rather short amount of time I saw Melissa Koopman (Dr. Bergrgren's assistant) ate lunch at Egglectic, and bought a 4G IPhone. Did all that and was home in less than 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    I saw Dr Berggren's assistant today and I really was impressed. Since I had nothing that needed further checking or to be cut out, it was an easy visit. I thought I would never find anyone who was better than Dr. Barsky. I found the convenience of going to Town Square so easy. In a rather short amount of time I saw Melissa Koopman (Dr. Bergrgren's assistant) ate lunch at Egglectic, and bought a 4G IPhone. Did all that and was home in less than 2 hours.
    See! Life is GOOD!

Oops! I forgot that I also made an emergency stop at HomeGoods. Even with all the construction, the Danada area rocks.

Forum Regular - Vociferous Class Lupechennel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HARPER View Post
    Three daughters all LOVE her....Kelle Berggren, M.D. at the Dupage Medical Group.
    second this! I've seen her for years, after Dr. Sutton retired (Elmhurst) and my insurnce didn't cover Dr. Westphal (Bloomingdale) Dr. Westphal is great also by the way.