PDA

View Full Version : POLL - Who is going to the Glenbard West Game vs. WWS?

middlein87
08-28-2013, 10:24 AM
OK, so here it is. Who is going to the GW vs. WWS football game on Friday?

Rob Herbold
08-28-2013, 10:45 AM
OK, so here it is. Who is going to the GW vs. WWS football game on Friday?

I am not braving those tiny visitor stands, despite my desire to see quality HS Football.
Sorry Middle, this wasn't an option. SOS in GE it is!

Clamato
08-28-2013, 10:46 AM
I have been reminded that I have to take my son and friends to Merc Night at Six Flags. Though I will not step inside.

This poll is super-informal as only the dorks and dweebs of Glen Ellyn "society" even know this site exists. The glittery folks who drive GE's social engine, they don't participate in this nonsense.

GEmom2
08-28-2013, 11:14 AM
Ahhh - Merc Night . . . What a lovely end of August/back to school tradition. In fact, I would suggest considering the Friday before back to school for the Glen Ellyn downtown event.

I heard from some former WWS football players that this is (still) a re-building year for that team, though we agreed they have an excellent coach, so it is hard to predict . . . :)

Clamato
08-28-2013, 11:31 AM
What a lovely time for me to drive to Kenosha or Lake Forest and have dinner.

middlein87
08-28-2013, 12:15 PM
This poll is super-informal as only the dorks and dweebs of Glen Ellyn "society" even know this site exists. The glittery folks who drive GE's social engine, they don't participate in this nonsense.

Are you conceding already? You really shouldn't try to shoot down the results until AFTER the poll closes and you've lost.

And we all know that the GEF draws from a perfect cross section of Glen Ellyn and is totally scientific. We're the Quinnipac of community forums.

Now its time to log in as one of my other two accounts and vote again.

Graham
08-28-2013, 12:46 PM
Now its time to log in as one of my other two accounts and vote again.

Sounds like a plan. Bring on "Jombl" !

middlein87
08-28-2013, 02:52 PM

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Swing+and+a+miss_956128_4490003.gif

Perplexed
08-28-2013, 03:41 PM

Graham, don't let him fool you by saying that middlein87 and Jombl are not the same person. I know for a fact they are one in the same, although I thought I was the only one that figured it out. He goes so far to hide is double life, that when I saw him as Jombl last night he looked completely different than when I saw him as middlein87 last week.

He's an evil genius.

Yossarian
08-28-2013, 04:52 PM
Sounds Of The Streets for this dork

southge
08-29-2013, 08:38 PM
Its Penny wine night at Carlucci's.

Glenly Ellynby
08-29-2013, 09:15 PM
This poll has convinced me that I should move to Lombard, as I will not go to the game in Wheaton or Sounds of the Street. Wait, is there beer at that second thing?

Perplexed
08-29-2013, 09:27 PM
This poll has convinced me that I should move to Lombard, as I will not go to the game in Wheaton or Sounds of the Street. Wait, is there beer at that second thing?

Lots of beer.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk 2